Chapter 2

(Emma's POV)

  I just stared at him like the weirdo I am as he continued to mutter things under his breath. I mean he's undeniably flawless. Ugh. I need to stop staring. He's gonna think I'm one of those wires stalker chics. It's almost impossible though. He's like a magnet. Haha that sounded weird. I wonder what are children would look like. I need to snap out of it. Why is he doing this to me? I was suddenly interrupted from my thoughts when a hand was saving rapidly around my face.

"Earth to Collins." Louis said attempting to get my attention.

I felt the slightest blush creep onto my cheeks as I returned to reality. Woah, woah, woah. Blushing? Since when do I blush? I'm Ms. Tough pants. Back in lala land. What is happening to me? Okay, stop arguing with your conscious, Emma. Talk to him!

"My name isn't Collins." I said smugly.

"Finally! I thought I lost you! Wait... Then what is it?"

"It's Emma. Collins is my last name. Anyways, what'd you want?"

"I just wanted to say hi. You were kinda staring at me making confused faces."

"Oh, sorry. Guess I took a brief visit to lala land." I laughed.

"Quite a show you put on in there. Not saying she didn't deserve it or anything. I wish I had the nerve to stand up to 'the' Mrs. Jeffery. I mean seriously, she thinks that she's the mature one. What she really needs is to look in the mirror and uncover the truth to herself." He rambled on.

"Yeah? Well, why are you here, Mr. Popular?"

"I'm not 'Mr. Popular.' I'm Louis."

"Well then, 'Louis'" I said in a mocking tone.

He rolled his eyes.

"Well, if you must know everything, I'm here because I kinda went off on cranky pants. I've been wanting to speak up but I never had enough nerve. When you had your outburst, it was kind of a perfect opportunity." He said with a confident smile.

"Emma Collins!" The office lady announced.

"Principle Dawson will see you now."

I stood up and took a step forward only to feel a hand holding me back from going any further. I turned my head to see Louis giving me a reassuring smile.

"Good luck." He said soothingly and let me walk towards the wooden door.

"Well, well, well. Look wo we have here." Principle Dawson said as he lowered his glasses.

"Ms. Emma Rosalie Collins. Whats new? Did you put tacks on the teacher's chair? Super glue her pens to the desk?"

"No sir."

"Confess up Ms. Collins. I don't have all day."

"Mrs. Jeffery and I had a small disagreement you could say."

"Tell me something  I don't know." He said casually. 

"Well, I made the slightest snicker and she started bombarding me with insults. The only thing I could do was defend myself. What do you expect a girl to do?"

"Well, it is still wrong to argue with your teacher. You should know better than to do so after your many visits."

"But-"

"No buts, ands, or ifs about it. You argued, you are guilty."

"This is not fair! First she calls me out for one small laugh, and then she diagnoses me with an inexistent  disease! Are you f**king joking?!" I screamed.

"Ms. Collins, there is no need to scream."

"I am not screaming! I am just talking very loudly which o don't believe is against the law." I offended.

"Ms. Collins, you may be excused. You owe Ms. Jeffery a week's worth of detention."

"Yes sir." I said grabbing my backpack and heading out the door.

I gave Louis a half smile and headed off to second period.

( Detention)

I walked through the door into Mrs. Jeffery's class. Great. Half an hour of hell. I sat in the chair farthest to the back and grabbed my phone from my back pocket. I started playing a random game and was interrupted by a knock on my desk.

I looked up to see Louis Tomlinson hovering over me.

"Hello Tomlinson, glad to see it's not only me."

"Mind if I sit there?" He said pointing to the seat next to me.

"It doesn't have a name tag on it, so it's all yours."

He gave me a cheeky grin and sat down.

"Knock, knock." He started.

"Whose there?"

"Orange."

"Orange who?"

"Orange you gonna answer the door." He said bursting out into laughter.

This is gonna be a long half an hour do sure.

(After detention)

"Did you miss me?" I yelled walking through the front door.

"Loads."

"You know you love me."

"Yeah right."

"What! You, you hate me." I acted while fake crying.

"Fine. I see how it is. Just forget it." I said running up the stairs stifling a laugh. 

"Your the worst actor ever!"

"How date you insult my gifted abilities!" I shrieked.

"By the way a friend of mine and his brother are coming over later. He should be in your grade. So, you might not want to change into a sports bra and sweats."

"Okay."

I went up to my room and changed into some shorts and a hoodie, threw my hair up in a messy bun and touched up my makeup.

As I was heading down the steps, the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it!" I shouted.

I opened the door up to find a tall boy with brown hair and blue eyes. Next to him was someone who looked very familiar.

"Louis?"

Authors Note-

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter but I'm too lazy to continue on. So, how is it so far. Please tell me in the comments. O feel like this story sucks so I'm probably gonna delete it. So, yeah. Please follow!
-Bella