Chapter three

Well, we rode in his hydro plane, I even made use of his beach, but I realised I knew nothing at all about Gatsby... That was until early this morning, I awoke to an engine coming closer and closer towards my house. I quickly put on a robe and started out side, gatsby was standing there.
"Do you like it old sport, custom drone" Gatsby said to me.
"Get dressed we're going to lunch"
As we drove along, gatsby started to tell me about his life.
"So old sport, you must be hearing so many rumors about my life, you see I want you know something about me, I don't want you to think I'm a phoney" Said gatsby
"But don't worry Old sport, all will be explained when you take ms baker to tea, this afternoon."
As continued to drive along we entered into the city's dumping ground, when the coal that powered the massive city was dumped, it was about halfway between long island and the city. We drove past an old service station, this station is supposedly where Tom's mistress was. I soon forgot all about that and started paying all my attention to gatsby. As if the story couldn't get more amazing, he went from a small child that was rich when his parents died he then became a warhero, when we stopped to wait for the train to go past he pulled out two items, one was a picture from his Oxford days, the other was a metal from his war days it said.
"Major J.Gatsby from valid extrodainary."
When we arrived into the outskirts of the city I learned that the city seen from the Queen Brough Bridge, I learned that anything was possible, even Gatsby.
We arrived at a beaten barber shop in the middle of manhatten we stepped inside and met a friend of Gatsby's.
"I would like you to meet, Mr mire wolfshine, he's a business man" Said Gatsby
Hello, my friend, I believe that Mr gatsby has told you about me?." Wolfshine said.
"Why, yes sir" I said
"Anyway shall we continue to lunch?" Asked wolfshine
We started to walk towards a wall in the shop, then wolfshine knocked on the wall, I thought about saying something, to him but before I could the shave menu moved to the side and a face appeared in the hole that it was covering. The menu quickly slid back into place and the whole wall slid out of place revealing the darkness behind and all I could hear was music. As I was ushered down a set of stairs and when we reached the bottom I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw people brew illegal alcohol in the bar, I saw All sorts of people including the police commissioner himself, as I said before it was a different sight from the Queen Brough Bridge, as we sat down wolfshine began to talk to me.
"So I hear your looking for a business connection?" Exclaimed wolfshine
No!, this is the FRIEND I told you about" Gatsby stated.
"I'm so sorry, I had the wrong man!" Exclaimed wolfshine.
As I went to return my glare to gatsby, my eyes caught wolfshine's tie pin.
"Looking at my tie pin, are you?, finest specimen of Human molar." Explained wolfshine
As he said this I heard someone call my name from afar.
"Nick, Nick!, is that you?" Said the man
"Tom? Is that you?" I asked
As I stood up, Tom greeted me and I proceeded to introduce him to my hosts.
"On the left is a man by the name of mire wolfshine, and on the right is one of my newest friends, Mr Gatsby." I explained
Gatsby stood up and shook his hand.
"Pleasure to meet you, sir" Said Mr Gatsby.
"Sorry gatsby, I must leave now if I need to take ms baker out for tea." I explained
"Very well old sport, I hope to see you soon, and remember you are taking ms baker for tea tonight." Said gatsby.
As I left a hailed a taxi, since I was unaware of the time I went straight to where I was to meet ms baker, it was on top of a building in the middle of time square.
"Hello, nick" Said Jordan

"No what is this big request that Mr gatsby..." I was interrupted
"He wants you to invite daisy over for tea." Said Jordan
"My cousin, but why?" I asked
"You see, I have met gatsby before, I was the day I got my new English golfing clubs, daisy was by far the most popular girl with the officers of camp tailor, one of them was in the car with her, It was gatsby. Gatsby looked and listened to her liked any girl would like to be listened and looked at. But a few days after that Gatsby was shipped out to the great war. All daisy received was a letter" explained Jordan.
"What was in the letter?" I asked
"I don't know, daisy wouldn't tell me" Said Jordan.
After that I left to go home, when I arrived Gatsby's was lit from cellar to tower as if it was ready for another of his wild party's. Gatsby was standing behind a tree looking at his house.
"Why hello old sport" Gatsby said
"Your house looks like the world's fair or coney island" I said
"What do you say we go to coney island, we could take my car." Gatsby implored
"Not tonight" I said
"I'm happy to do it, I'm going to invite daisy to tea, day after tommrow alright for you?" I asked
"Only if it's alright for you old sport, you see I want to get the grass cut. Now look here old sport you don't make much money do you?, forgive me for asking" Asked gatsby
"Not a lot" I answered
"Now listen I happen to own a little side business, now it isn't much, but you could make a great deal of money." Said gatsby
"You don't have to do this gatsby, it's a favour" I said
"A favour?" Asked gatsby
"Yes, a favour" I said.