Cuddle Weather

Serena touched Simon's face.Her lover was sleeping like a baby.Oh,how she loved to look on his calm and handsome face.
He was very insatiable, tila wala itong kasawa-sawa sa kanya.After their wild make out session on the sala,they continued it on their bedroom. They made love all night long.
Hmm..ungol nito at bahagyang nagmulat ng mga mata.
Let just stay here and cuddle..anito at niyakap sya ng mahigpit.
Gumanti siya ng yakap dito.Napatingin siya sa digital clock na nasa side table.Seven o'clock na,ngunit madilim pa rin ang paligid.Cuddle weather as they say.
Simon looked at her.She wants to believe that it was a look of love.
Napalunok siya.Napayuko.Hindi nya kayang tumitig ng matagal sa mga mata nito.His eyes were flaming.She felt like burning just by looking at them.
Look at me..banayad na utos nito.
She raised her head and looked at him.Then,she remembered that she's going to tell him about his parents' visit. And that she would thank him for pursuing their dreams.
S-simon?..panimula niya
Yes?..sagot nito saka dahan dahang bumaba ang ulo at hinalikan ang mga labi niya.
His kisses slowly went deeper. She felt his hands on her breast.
Bahgyang kumalas ang mga labi nito sa kanya.
What do you want to say?..he whispered then suckled her nipple.
T-thank you..iyon na lang nasabi niya.Lutang na lutang na naman sya sa sensasyong dulot nito.
Kumunot ang noo nito,pagkuwa'y ngumiti at pinagpatuloy ang ginagawa.
Napasabunot siya sa buhok nito nang maramdaman niya ang mga labi nito sa kanyang kaselanan.She parted her thighs to let his skilled tongue explore deeper.
Ooh..oohh.Aghh...Ahh..Simon..she kept on moaning as his tongue went deeper on her.There was something inside her that wants to come out.
He left her portal and went back to her breast.Then he bit her breasts, her neck and  her lips and lastly her ear.
My love,I really can't get enough of you...he said.Almost gasping for air.
She clung to him as he thrust inside her.
Oh!she didn't know what keep her insanity intact with the delightful sensation that his giving her.She felt lost.She felt..ah..she's running out of words to describe her feelings every time they make love.
Yes.She consider it as love making. It was not just a plain sex or pure lust,though their every makeout sessions became wilder and wilder,she never felt humiliated nor abused.She always feel his tenderness.Never did he leave her without a note everytime she woke up.
He didn't say I love you to her verbally,but she can feel it.She knew,he still loves her.
And she's praying for the time where he would finally admit it to his self.For now,she's contented with the tenderness his giving.