There's No Such Thing As Happy Ending

JIYEON'S POV

"Park Jiyeon! Wake up now!"

My eyes were still close and I still don't feel like opening it but I can hear my Mom's voice outside my room.

It's vacation and that means I don't have to go to school so I'm just gonna sleep till I get tired of sleeping.

I know.

I'm a lazy kid.

But who cares? I've got nothing to do.

She's not here anyway.

I heard my door opens but I didn't even bother to care.

It's just Mom.

Someone pull my blankets away.

"Mom. Let me sleep some more please" I pleaded with my lazy sleepy voice and my with my eyes still close.

Then I felt something soft touches my forehead then to both of my cheeks.

Wait...

Mom never do that but there's someone I know who always did that to wake me up.

I immediately open eyes and smile when I saw her face.

"Goodmorning Baby" She greeted me with a sweet smile.

"BABY! I MISS YOU!" I immediately get up and cup her face then kiss both of her cheeks few times before I throw my arms around her for a tight hug.

She giggles.

"Seems like my baby dino miss me" She said.

She's Ham Eunjung my bestfriend.

Our parents were bestfriends and we are neighbors. Their house was just next.

We grew up very together and we're bestfriends too like our parents.

She's five years older than me and it's kinda sad because she's on college now and she only comes home every weekend.

But now it's vacation so we are going to spend lots of time together again.

"Go and prepare yourself now. We're going to have a lot of fun today. I miss you a lot baby" she said and kisses my forehead once again.

"I'll wait for you outside" she said and hugs me first before she goes outside my room.

I hurriedly do my morning routines and go outside of my room.

I found her having breakfast with my parents.

"I'm really impressed on how you can wake up this lazy kid so easily Eunjung" Dad said and they laugh.

I just pout.

But that turns into a smile when Jungie pull me to sit on her lap and feed me.

My parents smile at us.

"You're spoiling that kid too much Eunjung" Mom says.

"It's ok aunty. I just miss baby a lot" she said and kiss my cheeks

"So where did the two of you plan to go this vacation?" Dad asks.

"I'm planning to take this baby on the park and go biking today" Eunjung answered.

"WAAAHH!! You're really Jjang baby!!. I love you so much" I said and kiss both of her cheeks and feed her too.

"Ok. You can have all the fun. Just take care" Mom said.

After eating breakfast Eunjung and I didn't waste time and headed to the park.

I'm clinging on her arm while we are walking.