How to Love!!

Taking her arm, he pulled her to the bed.

Khloi fell onto the bed, her gasping for breath as Kerren kissed his lips all around her.

Khloi kissed him on the lips and stuck her tounge inside of his mouth.

She was gettting sooo excited, getting wet! All around.

Kerren did the same, as his got bigger and bigger. Him wanting to go crazy on this woman.

Kerren squeezing her butt, lightly rubbed her thighs with his other free hand. But wasn't able to do much because Khloi was all over him.

She grabbed his face, pulling it closer to his for a brief seconds of kissing.

Kerren loved it. Erection was happening on him, and it was hurting; rubbing on his tight skinny jeans.

Kerren kissed her stomach, then slowly moved up and up. He kissed her neck with pressure, meanwhile,

Khloi wrapped her legs around his rib area.

She felt so good. Her friends always mocking and making fun because she was a virgin. Well, now she understood what she had been missing out on. She felt so drunk when having sex. She felt like going crazy. But she didn't know excatly what to do. She had seen movies before, but she really didn't watch that much of her porn collection. So she just decided to let Kerren lead her to the next move or position.

Kerren moved off of her, but still holding her down gently with his two hands. He looked in her eyes with such passionate. And Khloi was still gasping because of all the energy. She was exhausted, but she still wanted alot more.

She looked at Kerren's brown eyes. There were so hot and dazziling. His muscular body, the sweat glistened off his body. He was a hot man, and she wanted more sex from him.

Kerren rubbed her arms. "Oh, Khloi. You are so cute. I love you so much, and I've never met a girl like you. I brag about you every single day. And I just want to show you that I love you. No matter what it takes. Excuse me if I hurt you..... I just want to show you my lust for you."

Kerren then starts to undo his belt, and Klhoi's eyes start to get bigger. After his belt was loosen enough, he pulled down his pants, and he stepped out of them.

Khloi's eyes were like a beach ball. She was actually looking at it. She was actually going to feel it all, experience the greatness all of her friends were talking about. She was seeing it in person. Her boyfriend's cock was infront of her face.

Kerren walked foward, ready to get it on. But Khloi was so hyped up, she decided she was going to lead. She remember what her friends did with that condom on her twenty-fifth birthday. She was going to give it a try. She leaned up out of the bed and moved closer to his penis. Once he was close enough, she grabbed it. It was so big. The actual size of that condom. This was unbelieveable. She looked at it so stunned, then looking at Kerren's face. He was stunned to, knowing that she was a virgin then touching his penis like she was an experienced pro.

Khloi remebered what they were doing with that condom, and started to act it out. She grabbed it with grip and then, really slowly, she started to stroke it. She felt so wonderful, like this was a sex heaven. She strocked it faster and faster, loving hearing the sex soundes from Kerren, just as she was expecting. And Kerren was loving it, how she was making it even bigger, and how it felt so good.

After awhile, Kerren already has his penis in her mouth. Klhoi sucking on it like a lollipop.

Khloi was already stripped, and nude, and so was Kerren. Kerren took his one of his hands, and reached for her breasts. He rubbed it, feeling the softness and joy of being able to handle them. He rubbed and rubbed, then taking his mouth and stuffed one breast in it. It was like a pillow of skin was dancing around on his tounge.

Then taking his cock, he placed it between both breasts and moved in up and down rotation, literly numbing his cock full of great feelings.

Lter he had entered her body. Khloi felt great burning but still it felt good. She was in for a great long night of good sex!