Chapter I:A NEW LIFE

{I was always ABUSED,IN PAIN,SEXUALLY HARASSED BY MY BROTHER. And I hide all the PAIN that happened in ME.}
Time 8:30 AM
*beep!beep!beep!* the alarm woke me up because of the volume of this stupid clock.
*Y/n you know that that's a alarm clock* I know! It's a alarm clock dum dum!, I shouted loudly enough to hear downstairs.Then someone knocked on the Door and the doorknob moved..the door opened.
Y/N! What happened? I heard you screamed and I thought something bad happened?  mom said worriedly. No mom,it's just this alarm clock doesn't stop,I said back. Okay okay,now can you go downst- she stopped as she looked at me. What is it mum? is there something wrong? I asked her confused. No-nothing Y/N i just spaced out I guess. Oh yes! As I was saying,go downstairs because I made your favorite food! *well that's odd,I didn't seen her like that* i stood their blank-face. And then I snap back to reality because my mom was shaking me. O-ohh! I'm sorry mum,sure I'll go downstairs to eat. I smiled and said to my mum I'll be going down after I'm done showering.
    ~SKIP TIME OF SHOWERING By Dashy~

[these is the outfit and the hairstyle your gonna wear,you'll know why]

I wore my White T Shirt,Black Jeans and my favorite Shoes. I fixed my hair also to go with the Outfit i wore.I opened the door and  I dashed down in the stairs and sit down and ate my food. Why the dash sweetie? Mum asked me. I didn't answered and keep on eating on my food.After I'm done eating my food,I drank the water besides my plate. Sweetie I'm gonna ask you one mor- i stopped her with my hand like (talk to the hand) style.*I shouldn't have DONE THAT! I hope she's not angry,but her face expression seems not Angry so YEY!*I'm gonna go to the place I really wanted to go these Years mum! I said excitedly. Then,where is this place?my Dad asked. It's not that far from our house,it's a few blocks away dad!I said happily.*I'm really happy because I'm gonna leave this Psycho place here FOREVER*More like gonna go to shopping pshh! My brother said. *Is he that DUMB,I mean there ain't no shopping malls in this time*I glare at him like a MadMan. Then I went to the door and before I go out, I forget my bag and my phone! I screamed then I dashed in the stairs and go back at my room,picked my bag and put my cellphone in it. I take out my piggy bank and brought some money with me incase if I got Hungry. i bring my room keys to lock my door.I got out my room,locked the door and then dashed down. And I asked if I can go to the place and they said Yes. Hey you forget someone! my brother said. KISS YOUR ASS YOU LAZY ASS PSYCHO ! I said. WORDS young lady! My mum said. Yeah mom! I know! I said sarcastically.
Goodbye Everyone! I waved to them and open the door and go outside and shut the door behind me.

Here i come... Here I go... Here I can have A NEW LIFE... Here I can be FREE!... Here i can live NORMAL... *as i thought to myself  i start walking to the location im going..*

Word Count:561
Yow sup guys! Author-Chan here.. So i cliffhanged there ain't I? Or I didn't.. In either one.. -AUTHOR OUT!-