new years resolution

I didn't know I could be so happy that a year was over. 2016... you sucked for the most part. I had my first major fight with my best friend, lost plenty of friends, and had my first major embarrassment. 2016, you brought little good to me to be honest. I'm glad you're done and over with. Now, I'm hoping that you, 2017, is hella better than the previous year. Bye, bye 2016!!

o n e

  I'm gonna try to be hella nicer. I'm a mean person sometimes, mostly because people do stupid shit and I have no filter on my mouth.😂 I have this habit of not being able to control my facial expressions when someone says/does something dumb.

t w o

  I'm going study even hardier for school, and dedicate more time to school. I hardly spend time on school anymore, I've lost something that is very important for success in life.

t h r e e

  • Next, I want to spend more time on my athletic career. I hope to be able to think as fast as the girls I play with can, because I got moved up to the next level for basketball. So, I hope to improve even more.

f o u r

  • Also, I hope to improve my relationship with some people. Like, they aren't nearly as strong as they used to be and my circle of friends is shrinking. I'm okay with a small amount, but, not as small as it's gotten.

f i v e

  • I hope to learn how to cook. At least, better than I can now.😂

||•||

What are your New Years Resolutions?

1/1/17