Can I Have This Dance?

Hello! This is a one-shot story about ShuuChia. <3 Please enjoy it. :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the main characters in this story.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

*Beep*

"Ugh..." Shuta murmured as he got the pillow from below his head and used it to cover his face. "Five more minutes..." He thought. But his closing eyes were stopped when he realized that the sound he heard was a mail notification, and not his alarm clock. He removed the pillow on his face and his hand reached for his cellphone. He read the mail.

"Shuta, where are you? I need your help!" He felt hesitant to give response to the mail so he let go of his cellphone and rolled his body to face the other side of his bed. "What kind of help would Nishijima need?" He asked himself as he closed his eyes. He didn't realize that he fell asleep again, more than the five minutes he bid earlier.

Five hours later, Shuta's sleep was disturbed by the sound of the doorbell. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at his bedside table to see the clock.

"Eh?!" He suddenly jumped from his bed. "I-it's noon already?!" He couldn't believe the time. He then saw the manga (book) on his bed and remembered that he was still awake until past 4 o'clock earlier because he was reading. He let out a deep sigh. "I should start preparing now." He said. He grabbed his towel and was walking towards the bathroom when the doorbell rang once again.

"Ah! I forgot!" He hurriedly ran and opened the door.

"Shuta! I've been here outside for years!" Nissy exclaimed. "Why are you ignoring my mails and calls?" He cried.

"Eh? Ah! I'm sorry. Actually I just woke up. Hahaha." Shuta answered. Nissy's eyes widened.

"R-really?" He said. Shuta nodded his head and let his friend entered his unit. "Hahaha. Maybe if I didn't come you'll end up waking up even later. You'll be late for our event. Hahaha." He chuckled.

"So, why are you here?" Shuta suddenly asked.

"I was asking for your help since morning but you're ignoring me, that's why I let you help me by coming here. Hahaha." Nissy answered. Shuta raised one of his eyebrows, telling his friend he didn't understand.

"I don't get you." He said.

"Why don't you read your mails? Maybe you'll get to understand what I mean." Nissy responded. Shuta then went back to his bedroom and got his phone. He received eight mails from his friend and ten missed calls. He was walking back to the leaving room where he left Nissy as he read the messages.

"Shuta I really need your help! Help me choose what to wear for tonight's event. I'll come by noon time."

"Shuta have you received my mail earlier?"

"Shuta?"

"Shuta, why are you ignoring me? (T_T)"

"Oi Shuta!!!"

"(T_T)"

"I'll come whether you like it or not."

"Shuta, I'm already outside! Open the door!"

"Hahahaha!" Shuta laughed hard. "I'm so sorry, Nishijima. Hahahaha." Nissy just pouted his lips.

"You ignored me and now you're laughing at me. Hmp." He said. Shuta continued laughing.

"Why did you still come here, you could have just waited at the hotel where we'll be staying later." Shuta suddenly asked.

"I don't want to bring many clothes at the hotel. I'll just bring what I will need." Nissy answered. "Anyway, have you eaten already?" He asked.