Cox Authorized Retailer

General Community Overview

Cox understands the importance of serving the communities in which our employees and customers live and work. For us, philanthropy is more than a buzzword – it's a mission and an opportunity to use our time, talent and technology in ways that strengthen cities, businesses and future generations.

We strive to develop and support various initiatives that impact people's lives, with a critical focus on youth and education, diversity and environmental issues.

Elevating the Educational Experience

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"
Nelson Mandela

Supporting educational initiatives is one of the ways we can make a difference for our employees, their children, and our business. By using our technology, Cox can enhance the educational experience build a more level playing field for all families and invest in long-term community success.

Visit Cable in the Classroom to read about the role the cable industry dedicates to social responsibility.

The Importance of Inclusion

Diversity is a key component of the business operations at Cox Communications. To us, diversity means working hard to build an inclusive culture in which we value the perspectives, needs and priorities of all people. This commitment also includes a laser focus on ensuring that people from all backgrounds are included and represented in our business. This, in turn, makes Cox a better place to work and creates better connections to the communities we serve.

Learn More and Experience Diversity at Cox

Cox in the Community

Philanthropy is a cornerstone for us, but what it really means is a critical focus on youth and education, diversity, and environmental issues.

Take Charge!

Take charge! is a community outreach campaign developed by Cox Communications that encourages safe and healthy behavior in today's digital world. Take Charge! provides valuable tools and information that empowers parent and caregivers to protect loved ones while getting the most out of their technology.

Internet Safety Survey

Every year Cox Communications and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) survey teens and tweens to reveal the latest trends in their internet use.

Safety Tools and Tips

Parents and caregivers can use technology to their advantage.

Tech Solutions

Would you like to install parental controls and other safety features, but feel overwhelmed?

More Tools

Additional tools to keep your family and home network safe.

Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and new media advertising.

Source Link: https://www.cox.com/residential/retail.html?sc_id=corp_dm_green_z_store_vanity