Hospital Madness

Chapter 1

         Summer 2013. Supposed to be the best summer of my life! I was an average teenage girl trying to have the best summer ever! Staying up all night, swimming, and shopping for the new styles. It sounded so perfect.  My name is Renee. I'm an shorter girl with long golden brown spiraling hair.  I have blue eyes with freckles. I was pretty pale but, But Id look like a weirdo if I was any tanner. I had always had more of a country girl look. But I loved it. I was ready to have an awesome redneck summer! It was the last day of school and I was spending the first 4 days of summer with my best friend, Charlotte. Charlotte to me had always been one of those really pretty girls, that the boys always liked. She was tall and skinny, with a tan body. She had blonde hair that went a little bit further down than her shoulders and sparkling blue eyes. We had been swimming almost the whole day each day I was with her! At night, we would hang out with a couple of her guy friends. Honestly I had a crush on one of them but its not like he would ever like me back. He had long black hair with hazel eyes and a smile that could light up a dark room. I guess you could say he was my, 4 days with Charlotte crush. We were having an amazing time! I could feel adventure rushing through my blood. I was prepared for the best summer of my life! When i went home from her house I just relaxed at home and watched SpongeBob SquarePants for about 2 days. Then I started getting a really bad stomach ache. I thought maybe it was just from eating a lot of candy then being outside and running around a lot. I thought maybe it would be better by tomorrow. The next morning it still hurt.

        "Dad, I still have a tummy ache? I think it should have been gone by now!"

        "Renee just give a little bit more time."

        So I just went back to my room and got online and texted my friends, and posted statuses about my stomach ache, the usual things most teenage girls do.

        After about 4 days of this horrible stomach ache it got worse. I didn't know what to think. I was starting to get worried! So that night I called up Charlotte and we talked for a bit.

        " Charlotte, I don't know what's going on! Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better! I need to come over again. This is supposed to be the best summer of our lives!"

       Charlotte replied, " I'm sure you will be fine. Just pray and drink a lot of water, don't get dehydrated."

        Eventually we just hung up the phone and I went to sleep. After about an hour of trying to fall asleep I started to cry. I didn't know what was going on. Another tear fell down my eye as they started to close shut for the rest of the night.

Chapter 2

        I woke up feelin a lot better. My worries just left me. i was ready to eat a big meal! But when i ate lunch i felt like i was gonna throw up.

     "Dad, whats goin on? Why am i not better?"

     "Give it some more time."

     Ugh. Might as well listen to him. I was ready to party though!