Chapter 1

F/n's pov
I am the winter maiden and I work at beacon as a teacher but, also to help fight grim you see I am a huntress with my favorite weapon it changes it to what ever weapon I want and I can use dust with it.
Also I have a little powers from my maiden season I can make stuff out of ice and sometimes able to change my appearance ( like Elsa. Not copyright Elsa belongs to Disney ). Right now Ozpin called me and a few others to his office for some reason.
~~Time skip to Ozpin's office~~
When I got to Ozpin's office there was a guy with ( description of qrow don't know how to describe him if u do add it to comments)
And the others that know about the four maidens miss good-witch , and general iron-wood.

"So what am I here for Ozpin?" I asked while tilting my head.

"As you know that the fall maiden has been almost killed and lost half of her magic to someone. So we need to make sure that your safe at all times now this is Qrow he will be making sure your safe. Is there any objections?" Ozpin said/asked

"Nope." Everyone said except qrow

"Yes, why do I need to babysit her she should be perfectly fine on her own if she is a huntress. " Qrow asked

"Well one of the maidens have already fallen so we need to make sure she is safe." Ozpin said

"Okay fine but I still need to watch ruby and yang for there pops." Qrow said while grabbing out a canteen of stuff my guess was water but was wrong. It was alcohol he took a sip and then put it back where it came from.

"Ozpin I can handle my self on my own so u know and what about my students I still have to teach them so what are we going to do?" I asked.

"He's going to be your assistant and watch you wherever you go." Ozpin said while smirking.

"WHAT!!" Me and Qrow yelled

"Yep is that a problem?" Ozpin asked with a semi-glare.

"No, but I don't know about Qrow though will he have to watch me everywhere I go?" I asked.

"No you can have your privacy on that note Qrow will be living with you." Ozpin said.

"Noooo why meeeee!" I thought in my head.

"So where do you live?" Qrow asked.

"The mountains of Atlas." I responded with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Wait that big castle up on the mountains that one?" Qrow asked with a shocked face.

"Yep why?" I asked/responded

"Do you have good drinks up there?" He asked.

"Yes what kind?" I asked

"Booze right." He asked

"Oh yeah I have that stuff don't really use it but you can." I said

"YES ok we're fine now." Qrow shouted/said

A/n: still writing but if anyone knows the answers to my questions please add them to the comments.😊
Image from
https://www.pinterest.com/THENERD101/qrow-branwen/