A heart that couldn't be broken. Or could it?

💔💔Chapter One💔💔

💔Justine's POV💔

"Harry Styles! Put me down this instant!" I laughed. He obeyed. Well-not really. He dropped me onto the couch in One Direction's living room. As he turned around to leave the room, I sprinted over and jumped on his back.

"Get off me you monkey!" he laughed, shaking his body to try and knock me off. Nice try Harry, but that's not happening. It just made me squeeze tighter.

"Aww. Is Harry being cranky?" I said, tugging on his curls.

"Alright Justine. You asked for it. BOYS!!!" called Harry. The rest of 1D came in singing "IIIIIII I WANNA SAVE YA!" I was laughing so hard that I couldn't fight the boys as they knocked me off Harry's back and onto the couch again.

"Owwwwwwwwwwww!"

"Owwwwwwwwwwww!" Louis mimicked. Then, as he walked away, I jumped onto him!

"BOYYYYYYYYS!!" Louis screamed. The boys turned, snickered and walked away.

I covered Louis' eyes and said, "Ha!" Louis walked over to the couch and plopped onto his back.

"Owwww! Louis! You're crushing me with your fat body!" I complained, trying to push him off me.

💔Harry's POV💔

I walked into the room and stated, "Justine, we need to talk."

"Uhhh. I'm kinda busy right now." she said, trying to push Louis off of her.

"Now your not," I replied, knocking him onto the floor.

"Thanks!" Justine mumbled.

Her eyes glistened as she looked up at me. I felt terrible about what I was about to say.

"Justine?" I asked as she smiled at me, "We need to break up."