Family?

Third person POV
Y/n walks into the living room to see Rebekah and some witch whispering about something.

Hey babe she kisses Rebekah's cheek then she goes to greet the witch.

What's up witch lady she says shaking her hand while the witch chuckles .

I'm glad you came love I need your for something Rebekah says.

Yeah what is i- Y/n starts but gets interrupted by Rebekah pulling a strand of hair out of her head.

Ow what the hell bekah Y/n says loudly.

That's all I needed love Rebekah says then looks back to the witch and starts talking again.

Y/n looks at them shakes her head then walks away thinking about how her girlfriend confuses her on so many levels.

*Three weeks later*
Y/n sits on the chair in her room reading a book. Suddenly there is a knock on her door.

She opens it up to see Rebekah standing at her door with a bright smile on her face.

Um hey babe what's got you so smiley Y/n chuckles as Rebekah runs to the bed sitting down tapping her foot still with a huge smile on her face.

I have to tell you something love I truly hope you're just as excited as I am! Rebekah says.

Well go ahead and tell me woman!! Y/n says loudly wanting to know.

We're having a baby!!! Rebekah shouts jumping up and down.

Y/n freezes not moving a muscle her mouth gets dry she can hear and feel her heart pounding.

What? Y/n croacks out.

Remember when I had that witch over and I pulled a strand of hair out of your head Rebekah says.

Yes Y/n responds with gulping.

Well turns out she could figure out a way for us to have a baby Rebekah shouts happily then says I'm carrying our baby!!!

Y/n looks at Rebekah all color drained from her face.

Mine? Y/n says shakily.

Of course!! Rebekah says now noticing Y/n's scared face.

B-b-b-b..but you never even told me y-y-y-you just did it and didn't tell me Y/n stutters out.

I thought you'd be happy we always talk about having children in the future Rebekah says.

Key word FUTURE!! Y/n shouts.

Don't yell at me!!! I know it was a bad idea to just do this without your permission but as soon as I found out she could do it I didn't want to waste time so I just did it I decided to have a child with the girl I love!! But she obviously doesn't want to !!! Rebekah shouts.

MAYBE I DON'T!!! Y/n screams. She then realizes what she said and tries to grab Rebekah's hands but Rebekah pulls away with a hurt look then grabs her jacket and keys then leaves slamming the door.

Ugh Y/n groans throwing herself on the bed.

What do I do.

THE END

THERE WILL BE A PART 2.