Read please!!

Wow. I am beyond speechless. I remember constantly writing this story in my 10th grade year, my phone was always out. I always tried to keep it updated and, like other writers, I struggled through writer's block.

My boyfriend mentioned to me recently that lots of my stories contain rape or abuse. I include these awful elements because it's a reality. Not everyone lives that perfect life where you wake up with a huge smile on your face in a huge house with a happy family. Not everyone is granted that perfect life. There are people who struggle with depression or eating disorders or anxiety. There are people being abused by their parents, by their spouses, by their peers, emotionally, physically, and mentally. There are people being touched without permission and even some being raped.

I didn't want my story to lie to the readers. I want you all to realize this is a very important thing. It happens all the time, unfortunately.

However, I want to thank all of my readers. Thank you for voting. Thank you for commenting!! Comments make me so happy. Reading all of them from the very end of my story brought tears to my eyes. It's amazing that I could do something like that to people. I had the power- my writing- had the power to make these people feel such a strong emotion. Thank you to everyone. Please keep an eye out for more stories. Hopefully, I can finish up another. Keep those comments coming because those really fuel my writing!!

Happy New Years, folks! Stay safe and love one another.