"Hey," she barely mumbles.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask her and pull a chair up next to her.

"Just looking for any problems out there," she mumbles, keeping her eyes fixed on the screen.

"Cool," I say, unsure of how else to respond.

"So is there a reason you're here or?" she rudely asks me.

I sigh before turning my chair to face hers.

"You don't like me, do you?" I ask her an obvious question.

She sighs, lets her head drop and finally turns to face me.

"All I know is that you are, yet another, mysterious woman from Oliver's past that I know nothing about," she says, annoyed.

For a moment, I am not sure what she means but then it dawns on me.

"Wait, did you think, that Oliver and I....?" I question her causing her cheeks to turn slightly red.

"I mean, you both were stranded on an island together for five years, so, I just assumed," Felicity says with a shrug.

"Well you assumed wrong, next time you want to blame your jealous assumptions on someone, choose someone else and at least make sure you're right about your assumption as well," I snap at her.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I just," she pauses.

"You really care about him huh?" I ask her, a slight smile on my face.

"Yeah," she says quietly before turning back to the screen.

"You're good for him," I say and smile at her.

She looks at me and manages a small smile before she begins to pack up her things.

"I'm sorry, for treating you so terribly," she apologizes.

"It's okay," I say and smile at her.

She nods her head and swings her purse onto her shoulder before walking towards the elevator. She walks in just as someone else walks out of the elevator. The doors close and she disappears from sight. While things might not be completely solved between the two of us, at least we cleared things up so there is hope that they will get better. I sigh, content for the time being, and look to whoever walked in when Felicity walked out.

The snarky, obnoxious asshole who I hadn't seen since the night he told me to go home and change because red was his color, approaches me.

"So what are you doing here?" he asks me, somewhat annoyed.

I roll my eyes at him and walk towards the training area.

"Why do you care?" I snap at him.

"I don't," he snaps back.

I stop and turn on my heel, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Then why'd you ask?" I ask him and flick my eyebrow up.

"Common courtesy," he says and half mock bows to me.

I roll my eyes and pull my hoodie over my head, revealing the tight fitting purple tank top underneath. I grab a pair of the boxing gloves and walk over to a punching bag. I practice against the punching bag, ignoring Roy who seems perfectly content smirking at me while I practice.

"I'm sorry, can I help you with something?" I ask him sarcastically.

"No," he says and shakes his head before sending me a charming smile. "Why would you ask that?"

I groan and glare at him, "You know, you're pretty annoying?"

"Really now? Am I?" he asks with a devilish smile as he walks towards me.