•|Broken </3|• Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

Ray: Cat you wanna say something?

Me: Don't start.

Dustin: How about you Neka?

Neka: I actually do have a few words to say.

Me: Look at this-*gco*

Chris: Cat. *gives her a look*

Me: Sorry, sorry. Continue please. *acts all proper*

Ray: *laughs quietly*

Neka: Anyways, like I was saying, some of this is not even my fault.

Me: *makes faces*

Ray: *kicks her* *mumbles 'Stop' *

Chris: You may continue Neka.

Neka: Basically all of this was Patrick's was idea, but you can stay mad at me if you want. *crosses*

Me: *raises hand* Can I say something?

Chris: NO, Patrick you may go.

Me: No fair!

Dustin: CAT. *gives her a look*

Me: Okay, okay. *slumps in seat*

When Patrick said his side of the story, I made all disrespectful looks and noise I could think if because I know exactly what happened and it wasn't hard to figure out. It doesn't take a Rocket scientist to figure this mess out. When I rolled my eyes, Dustin hit me dead in my arm and it hurt. Which mean he can fuck good! Okay, let me stop, but anyways, I seriously didn't agree with any words that anybody said. But y'all literally don't know how bad I want tp bang their heads together but when Patrick's part was over, I never noticed everyone was paying attention to me because I was playing with my hair.

Chris: Okay you go now. *sits back*

Dustin: *looks around*  We have securety??

Ray: Ya'll stop! Say what you have to say Cat.

Me: My pleasure. *smirks*

Chris: Shid, let me get back! *scoots back*

Ray: Deuces! *moves to another table*

Dustin: Right behind you! *follows*

Me: I swear, but anyways, lets get this straight. I'm not gonna yell, try not to use any inappropriate language-*gco*

Neka: I would love to see you try.

Me: *breaths in out*

Chris: STRIKE ONE! *yells from another table*

Me: Jesus, lord have mercy...*breaths* Okay, so Neka. Technally, it was kinda your fault because you decided to get into the situation.

Neka: But it wasn't my idea.

Me: BUT you decided to get into the situation, think about that while I talk to Pat. *turns to Patrick* Hold on. *tries not to laugh*

Patrick: What's so funny.

Me: Don't catch an attitude with me. *dead serious* I can laugh just like you can stir up mess.

Ray: *yells from another* GET EM BABY!

Neka: So you're calling me messy?

Me: Bit-*stops herself* Mmmm..I am not talking to yooouu.

Dustin: *yells from another table* STRIKE TWO!

Me: Patrick, you know we've been friends for the longest, and I can highly understand your feelings torwards me, but your just gonna accept the fact that I don't feel that way torwards you.