Another Taste

I start school again tomorrow with a bunch of strangers since I'm at a new school...yay...

Beth was sitting in the barn, fiddling with some hay as she waited for Mac. It was taking a while, and Beth sighed. Where was he? Was he attacked by one of the infected? Maybe he wouldn't show up? But why wouldn't he?

Suddenly a pair of hands covered her eyes, blinding her temporarily. Then a firm, familiar pair of lips kissed her neck. "Hey," Mac murmured.

Beth smiled softly and turned around in Mac's arms, gazing up at him. "Hi," she whispered. Mac leaned down and captured her lips in his, kissing her slowly and passionately. He held her close as their lips moved together, her hands moving up to his face. Then he moved his kisses down her neck, one of his hands slipping under her shirt. Beth moaned softly as he pushed her down onto the hay, which was not comfortable at all.

"Mac - hold on," she panted. Mac groaned but pulled away from her. She sat up and grabbed the bag she had brought, pulling a large thick quilt out of it. She laid it down on the hay and gazed up at Mac, smiling softly. "Ok," she murmured, and Mac wasted no time in lapping at her neck, driving down her chest. He unbuttoned the soft yellow shirt and threw it to the side, leaving her in just a skin tight white tank top and blue jean shorts. He saw her nipples budding under the thin fabric, indicating that she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt. "Shit. Kinky little bitch," he growled, leaning down and sucking on one of her nipples.

"Mm, Mac, t-take the top off," she panted, but she really did love the fabric scraping her sensitive peak.

Mac growled and sat her up, tearing the top off and throwing it with the other top. Then he leaned down again and commenced with sucking and licking her nipples, earning soft moans from Beth. She ran her fingers through his hair as he started sucking and lapping down her stomach. But then Beth remembered what the doctor had said.

No sexual intercourse for the next six weeks.

She groaned. "Mac, Mac stop," she sighed, just as he had tugged her shorts off, leaving her in just her sexy white panties.

Mac lifted his head slightly. "What?"

Beth sighed. "The doctor said that I can't have sex for six weeks," she sighed heavily.

Mac groaned and flopped down beside her, sighing heavily. "Then what the hell am I supposed to do about this?" He demanded, gesturing to the bulge in his pants.

Beth glanced at Mac with a smirk. "Looks like it's my turn to tease," she stated, sitting up and straddling him. He groaned as she leaned down, kissing him deeply while unbuttoning his shirt. "Sit up," she ordered against his lips, and when he sat up he pulled the shirt off. Before he could lay back down again, though, Beth pulled And and grabbed his wrists. Oh this was going to be fun. "Hands behind your back." She stated, pushing his hands to rest under his lower back.

"The hell are ya up to, Greene?" Mac mumbled, watching as Beth kissed down his chest. He groaned and ached his back slightly when her tongue graced his nipple, and he felt that his boxers were cruel for not being any bigger.

Beth got down to his jeans and smirked up at him, tugging at the hem with her teeth. Mac groaned and wanted oh so badly to run his fingers through her hair. But he had to keep his hands behind his back.

Beth undid the button and zipper of her jeans, pulling them down only a little bit, just enough for her to pull his thick length out of his boxers. He let out a slight moan just at her touch, and Beth smirked darkly. She crawled back up his body until she was pressed against his side. Her left hand moved up to his throat, resting her arm on his chest while her right hand started to slowly stroke his shaft. Mac groaned and closed his eyes, biting the inside of his cheek a little as Beth kept the soft slow pace.

Suddenly the pressure on his shaft increased, and the movements picked up speed. His eyes shot open as he groaned out loud, but his groans were cut off when Beth's hand tightened around his neck. He gasped for breath as Beth's hand moved quickly around his shaft. God she was amazing. He felt himself coming closer and closer to the edge, and Beth wasn't slowing her pace. She leaned down and started to kiss up and down his neck, nibbling on his Adam's apple. All of it was too much, and Mac felt himself twitch in Beth's hand, spasming and spraying cum onto his stomach.

Beth let go of him and sat back, pulling on her clothes while he caught his breath. Then she tossed him a cloth to wipe himself up with. He cleaned up and pulled his shirt back on, smirking at Beth. But her back was to him, her knees tucked into her chest. He scooted closer to her and gave her neck a kiss. "What's wrong?" He asked.

Beth shook her head, tightening into a ball. Mac stared at her, his hands on her waist. He prodded her side, making her smack his hand away. He didn't like this. "Beth, what's wrong?" He asked again, this time pulling her into his chest.

"Nothing!" She snapped, but Mac heard the crack in her voice. Why was she crying?

"Why're ya cryin'?" He demanded, trapping her against him.

Beth sniffed, and Mac felt her tremble. He held her even closer and kissed her forehead.

"My mother," she finally whispered. "She's gonna turn into one of those things, isn't she?"

Mac wanted to say no, but he knew better. Besides; Beth was a grown woman. She could handle this. But he didn't want to say it. So he pulled her closer to his chest, giving her cheek a kiss while her face buried into his neck. He felt her tears running down his neck, and it hurt him a little. Mac knew that he couldn't make her stop crying. He knew he couldn't save Annette, he couldn't help Beth with this. All he could do was hold her. Hold her like he should've held her when she'd lost their baby...

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he whispered, holding her face and kissing her forehead. "I shouldn't have said those things."

Beth didn't respond, because he had brought back memories. The memories of him yelling at her and confessing that he had cheated. The horrible, painful truth. Or was it the truth?

"Did you really cheat?" She whispered, a little scared of the answer.

Mac gave her another kiss. "I was supposed to, but no."

Beth pulled away, confused. "Supposed to? What the hell does that mean?"

Mac sighed. "The night I killed that guy, I couldn't have done it alone. I needed someone to lead him to the top of a mesa. I couldn't ask Luke cause it'd look suspicious, so I got a hooker I knew. I told her she could have the meth cause all I needed was the money, but she wanted more. She wanted me." Mac said, and Beth felt angry and hurt. "I had no choice but to agree. Anyway, after he was killed, she still wanted to fuck even though I'd gotten shot. If I didn't, she'd call the police. But if I did, she would keep quiet." He swallowed hard. "So I went to her house, but she only managed to get my belt undone before I pushed her away. That's why I panicked when the police showed up."

Beth was quiet, taking this into consideration. "Why'd you stop her?" She had an idea of the answer, but she wanted to hear it from him.

Mac gazed down at her. "You were at home waitin' for me." He said. "And you had somethin' she didn't."

"What's that?" She asked, feeling her heart warm slightly.

Mac leaned in close until his forehead was resting on hers. "My love."