9•Behind your back pt2

Start from the beginning

"How aren't two favorite Med-jacks? Any crazy accident from these shanks today?" He asked heavy with sarcasm.
"We were waiting for your heavy butt to  arrive at the med-hut for that to happen,sorry Minho." She snaps back as you sit down at your usual table.
"You're the shuckiest shuck-face shuck, you know that T?" He sighed as he sat across from Teresa . You were about to even let out a laugh until a voice joins your group that sends shivers down your back.
"Mind in we join you today?" She purred. You didn't have to look up to see Jessica with newt,their hands intertwined as she practically clung to him. You could feel your lip tremble and Minho's eyes looking at you with concern and Teresa giving them a glare. She half stood by the time you forced yourself to say "sure."

All eyes were on you suddenly,wide in shock."sure," you repeated unable to hide the pain on your eyes as you said it. "Great!" She practically shrieked and being sure to kiss Newton the cheek before pulling him down beside Minho. Of course she sat across from you soon had the best view. Teresa held your hand under the table,her grip was soft unlike the mean looks she kept giving Jessica and Newt. Jessica was chatting away the entire time even newt seemed quite. It felt like knives and spears to your heart at every word that came out of her pouty lips. But it wasn't until they started making out right there Infront of you,did you really feel uncomfortable. "I'm sorry,I'm going to go now.been a tiring day." You say quickly as you rose from your seat.
"Aw,leaving already Y/n? Something the matter?" Jessica says obviously trying to make the situation worse. But you ran away so quickly that you didn't have time to respond.

As soon as you left Teresa and Minho didn't hold back. The keeper of the runners quickly stood up." Alright that's it." He growls pulling newt's matchet strap making him stand up and pulling him out of the kitchen.
Jessica only smirked at her self please of the damage she had done. Teresa slammed her fist on the table,eyes drilled on Jessica." Alright you little shank, actually you're more than a shank you klunkly shuck-face slinthead shank,you may have newtie wrapped around your little shaky finger but you don't fool me,pull anything like this again on my best friend and I'll drag you into the maze, find a griever and throw you straight at it!" Jessica didn't seem fazed at all, she kept that smirk on her face.
"Wow big words." She says sarcastically and rolled her eyes. "Look you don't scare me. You're just jealous because you can't even get in with Thomas or anyone for that matter aren't I right?" Before she could respond she stood up and swayed her hips and sat down with the builders talking and running her fingers across their arms.

****
"What the bloody hell, you shank?"
Newt screamed at the keeper of the runners when he roughly let go of him in the clearing. Minho let out a puff of air frustrated before sharply turning to him, pointing a finger at the second in command.
"What the actual shank,Newt!"

" What are you bugging going on about?" Newt screamed back
The keeper let out a exasperated yell
"Your shuckiest  killing her!Stop turning a blind eye to her! I know you don't give a klunk about her but-"

"Don't you bloody say I don't care about her!!" He screamed

"If you care about her you wouldn't be treating her like this!" Minho screamed back his voice getting louder." Okay you shucking break her heart and as if that isn't enough you go around waving Jessica right infront of her! You're killing her inside! I'm so scared i'm going to find her on the ground from jumping off the maze wall just like y-"
"Don't you bloody bring that up!!!" He screamed,so desperately his voice cracked.

Minho shut up for a moment but he didn't stop glaring.The two boys watched each other breathing heavily with angry expressions. Fury overwhelming both of them, trying not to break the number one rule of the glade and not pounce on each other. The runner talked first." You know what? Go back to you shuck girlfriend! I just wish I told Y/n I like her when I first met her instead of acting like a klunk-face aka you!!" Maybe then you wouldn't have left her so broken just because another shebean came up the klunk of a box!" Minho said quickly before turning in his heals and walking away.