Chapter 43 - Saying goodbye

2 months later

Briars POV
We kept meeting up with the girls when we were in England and then we flew to Spain and they flew back to Canada. Me, Myles and Fran watched them perform in Newcastle, they were amazing, proud mommy moment. Now we're getting ready to do our last show.
"Babe can you believe in just over 2 days we will be sunbathing on a beach in Barbados?" He says and I smile
"This tour has just flew over, like seriously we just started and now it's over." I say with a giggle.
"Am I forgiven?" He asks
"For what?" I ask slightly confused.
"For slapping you." He said nervously. Shit I forgot about that
"Sorta" I reply and fidget with my engagement ring. We do the last show and then we go to the airport to fly back to Canada.

After a long flight and drive we're finally home. Fran left a note to say they went on holiday and will see us when we return. Me and Myles unpack our suitcases and do a quick wash and then start packing holiday essentials. Once everything is washed, dried and packed we put our suitcases at the front door and turn the tele on and just cuddle up.
"It's funny to think I got you pregnant in this house." Myles laughed.
"Yeah and you didn't want anything to do with the baby." I say and he pulls a guilty look.
"I was in shock, I couldn't be happier now. We have 2 beautiful daughters. And Briar I have something for you." He says and hands me a piece of paper. Hang on its an adoption certificate.
"I never actually adopted Niamh but I have now. I got your mom to sign the forms when I saw her. Niamh is officially Niamh Erlick." He said with a proud look on his face. I start to cry, tears of happiness. Niamh will be so happy when she find out.
We decide to go to bed because we're up early tomorrow for Barbados! Wahoo

Happy new year from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic 💙❤️