44 Please Be Okay

Start from the beginning

"Coming right up."

I don't remember the last time I've sat in a pub and had a drink. After I got raped made a promise to myself that I would never ever go to a pub or a club as long as I live,but I don't care anymore. How ironic it is that we always break the promises that we tend to keep the most,but I guess promises are meant to be broke.

The glass was put infront of me. I grabbed it and drank the golden alcohol quickly feeling the burning sensation in my throat as I placed the glass on the bar.

"Pour me another glass." I ordered.

The bartender brought the bottle and poured the whiskey in my glass. I drank it again the same way as the first.

"More." I ordered again closing my eyes tight because of the way I'm drinking.

I don't know how much I've drank but it wasn't enough to knock me out.

"Bartender!" I called. "Give me another glass."

He came and opened the bottle. "Too much alcohol is bad for you health." he mentioned.

"I'm a doctor I know exactly what's good for ones health and right now I see that it won't be good for you if you don't give me my drink." I spatted.

The bartender shrugged and shook his head slightly as he poured me the drink.

"Just trying to help."

"Please you don't want to help. People like me who have problems are your best customers. They keep drinking and drinking while you watch them pleased to add every drink they order to the bill. You don't want to help,you just want money." I was able to talk even after having an almost half whiskey bottle.

The bartender left me alone again. I assume that my eyes are now bloodshot from crying and they sting from lack of good sleep. My stomach is hurting me like hell because of drinking too much and not eating and I know that it won't be too long until I throw up and then the pounding headache arrives.

I had a little conscious when a guy sat beside me on the bar.

"I you seem quite a drinker." he said.

"And you seem quite annoying ." I answered.

"Well somebody is really drunk." he chuckled. I looked at him,he had a brown beard and was casually dressed.

"Look honey,I don't have time to deal with people like you. So if you won't let me drink peacefully then please go away." I spoke impatiently.

"Seems the alcohol had affected your brain quite badly."

Doesn't he give up?

I let out a heavy sighed,"What do you want from me?"

"Nothing,I just saw you and I thought that a beautiful young lady shouldn't be sitting on her own."

"If I want somebody to sit with me I would had brought a friend along." I spoke half drunk.

"Why are you so pissed?"

"Because there are people like you in the world."

"Ouch,that hurts."

"Good."

"Oh come on don't be mean."

"Can you please leave me alone?"

"I can't just leave a fine woman like you."

"Well I can leave an annoying asshole like you. Have a nice day." I said while paying the bill and then left the building. My head was spinning as I walked to my car,I think I was in there for hours because when I got outside more people seemed to be on the streets and judging from the sun,it was the afternoon.