Chapter 1 (Meeting)

It was the first day of school for everyone. The students looked excited and nervous as they were anticipating to meet new friends. Such was not the case for Nayeon, Jungyeon, Sana, Tzuyu, Mina, Dahyun, Momo, Jihyo and Chaeyoung as they were all surrounded by student who admire them or are their "fans".

-Nayeon's POV-
"I'm so excited since today is the first day of school and I wonder who will be my friends." I thought to myself as I smiled. I had just reached the school gate when I was immediately surrounded by a group of boys and girls who were my schoolmates. They were all screaming my name and bombarding me with questions. I smiled at them as I was in a state of confusion and I did not know how to react so I looked around and that's when I saw someone... My heart started beating fast and I started blushing unknowingly. All of a sudden, she turned and looked at me and I immediately turned my head away to avoid any eye contact with her. " I wondered if she saw me looking at her... " I mumbled to myself. With that I quickly made my way to the Information Counter to check which dorm I was assigned to and also to check details regarding my class.

-Jeongyeon's POV-
"Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon-ah! Jeongyeon-ssi" Jeongyeon!" There were so many people calling me and I was startled. They all looked at me and kept screaming my name as if they were trying to gain my attention. Just then, I turned around and saw a girl. She too, was surrounded by a lot of our schoolmates and i thought to myself that she must be one of the popular kids in school. She is kind of cute but she didn't really make a great impact on me as in i wasn't very impressed by her so I just looked at other stuffs. After waving at the group surrounding me, I made my way to my dorm to put my stuffs since I already checked the necessary details beforehand.

Sana, friends with Tzuyu, Mina and Chaeyoung, walked to school together, laughing and chatting. Behind them, was a group of their schoolmates who were also their fans, and they were smiling brightly and taking pictures of them.
Dahyun, Jihyo and Momo were friends too and walked to school together but they were using their headphones and were just listening to their own music. With every step they took, they were giving off a "cool girl" vibe which was irresistible to their "fans" as they gazed at them lovingly. These two groups of girls made their way to the Information Counter too to find out the necessary details.

-Thanks for taking the time to read! I hope you enjoyed it! Will update soon so stay tune!- :-)