"You got a problem? Tell me, I can fix it for you." Ax said with a chuckle. "Is it that chick?"

"No, you're my fucking problem as always." I said as I stormed past him.

"Hey. That's not my problem." He replied as I closed and locked the bathroom door. I ripped the towel from around my waist and stepped into the shower. Ax remained silent but I knew it wouldn't last for long. He'd been quiet for a minute and from the look on his face, he wasn't going to stay quiet for long. "So tell me, Alex. Who was that chick? Someone you picked up from the club?" I remained silent as Ax pestered me about that girl. Liana, she said her name was but I don't remember going to high school with anyone named Liana.

I sighed to myself and stepped out the shower. I dried off a bit but not even to be completely dry. I walked into my room half wet and I felt a fist come in contact with my chin. I stumbled back a bit but I didn't fall.

"What the fuck?!" I roared as I looked up and saw Ax looking down at me.

"You were ignoring me." He simply said. I charged at him and tackled him to the floor. I punched him a good three or four times before he kicked me off of him and jumped on me. He grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled my head up; from there he dragged me off the floor and ran me into a wall. My face made contact with the wall and I felt my jaw shake. I crumbled to the floor but quickly got up and charged him again. Bad move! Blinded by my anger, I charged at Ax too fast and when he moved, I ran straight into the bathroom door. I took the door off of its hinges’ and hit the floor hard. Ax hopped on my back and grabbed another hand full of hair. This time, he pulled my head up and held a knife to my neck. "You really must want to die." Ax said a devilish chuckle.

"I'll kill you." I growled.

"You shouldn't be making threats when I'm the one holding the knife here." Ax said. He cut my cheek and licked the blood off the knife. "Now beg." He said smiling from ear to ear. I remained silent and he pulled my head back harder. I groaned. "I said beg! Beg for your fucking life, dammit!"

"Fuck you!" I spat. Ax looked at me disgusted at first and I glared at him. He suddenly began laughing and let me go.

"You're getting so good at this Alex ol'boy! I can't wait until I really have the desire to actually kill you. It's going to be so much fun!" Ax said staring at the blood on the knife.

"You are fucking insane." I said getting up.

"Am I really?" Ax said with a chuckle before turning his back and leaving the room.

I sat on the floor for a minute before getting up and getting dressed. I wasn't going to waste my time with my wounds. They didn't really bother me to begin with. I picked up the bathroom door and leaned it against the wall. There goes the little privacy I had. I thought to myself as I looked at the door. I grabbed my hoodie and left the room.

I walked for about an hour before realizing I was standing in front of the bar I meant Natalia. The Devil's Palace. Ha, so that's what this place is called. I'll probably fit in perfectly fine. I thought to myself. I stood across the street and looking into the bar, through the window, I immediately spotted Natalia. Damn, she looked sexy as usual. Tonight, she held her long wavy black hair up in a messy bun, which she used to hold her pen instead of placing it in her pocket. She was wearing a black laced top with a black Cami under it, which I thought was strange seeing how cold it was that night. She wore blue jean shorts with ripped up black tights, all this was hidden by her red and black apron but it was sexy all the same.

"Damn! She is hot!" Ax said out of nowhere. "Wait a minute? Isn't that the chick who planted you a couple weeks ago? Natalie was her name, I think."

"Why the fuck are you here?" I snapped.

"I got bored. So are we going to fuck her?" Ax asked excitedly.

"Why don't you just drop dead." I said abruptly walking away.

"I die, you die." Ax chuckled and followed behind me.

"It's funny how you weren't thinking that when you tried to slice me up earlier." I scoffed.

"I don't think, I act." he smiled as he  took the seat beside me at the bar.

  I tried my best to ignore him as Natalia made her way over to the bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you have it folks, sorry it's so short though! Chapter 4 will be written by XmonicaX. I hope you enjoyed it. Oh yeah you guys can check me out at @LoveMeSweetly. I have a few stories up and there's one that I'm working on now.

Anyways....vote, comment, and tell others. Thanks guys!!! Until next time, Cherry kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< Hehehe