It Started At A Con (Sabriel)

Was gonna do a new years oneshot but I did that last year, so here's a random one xD Just because I really liked writing that last con oneshot

(Background Destiel)

"Dean come ooonnnn," Sam said, grabbing Dean's hand and trying to drag him into the crowd. Dean sighed and followed him, but was smiling softly.

They were at Comic Con, and both of them were in their teens. This was the first one Sam had ever been to and he was so excited for everything.

And you know, they were also cosplaying, coz why not. They'd both decided to be Doctor's, Sam wearing a bow tie and a fez while Dean wore a trenchcoat. And more details than that, to make them Eleven and Ten.

"Come on Dean hurry up," Sam said as he ran ahead. Dean hurried to catch up, struggling to push through all the people to keep up with Sam.

There were several actors that Sam wanted to go see throughout the day to get autographs and all that sorta stuff. None of those things happened for a while so Sam dragged Dean to all the stalls set up with endless amounts of merch.

Sam saw a Doctor Who stall and ran over, eyes wide and excited as he looked at everything. And as he was glancing at everything, he saw someone out of the corner of his eyes. Well, two people actually.

One was short, with golden hair and a mischievous smile. The other was taller, with black hair. And well, they were cosplaying. The taller one had his hair messed up, wearing a long dark trenchcoat and a scarf, while the shorter one had pretty normal clothes on, except with his partner it was obvious that he was dressed up as John Watson. And the other was Sherlock.

Sam couldn't help fangirling, pretty much jumping up and down in excitement as Dean finally caught up. Dean looked at what Sam had saw and smiled before walking over to the two.

"Hey there," Dean said. "Me and my brother just wanted to say that your cosplay is amazing." Sam just stood there with wide eyes because of social awkwardness.

"Thanks, you too," the shorter one said. He had nice eyes...his hair was styled like John's though, Sam was curious about what it would look like if it wasn't. He shot Sam a smile as Sam partially hid behind his brother. "Shy brother?"

"Yeah," Dean said, smiling. "It's his first comic con."

"Well, I hope you guys have fun," said shorty, before he and his friend walked off. Sam kind of gaped after him.

"He was cute," Sam said quietly.

"Sam we've been here like 30 minutes, I'm sure you'll see more cute people," Dean said, before pulling Sam off to look at more merchandise.

Now, if that was the last time they'd seen those two, Sam probably would've forgotten about them. But nope, things didn't work that way.

The next time was as they went to find a quiet spot for lunch. They went outside and found somewhere to sit to eat. There were a lot of other people from the convention around as well, sitting to take a break from their adventures.

Sam was peacefully eating when he glanced up and saw golden eyes staring at him. He froze, halfway through chewing a mouthful and stared at the guy who was cosplaying John Watson. The guy smiled slightly and gave Sam a little wave. Sam blinked back and the guy chuckled slightly, before turning back to his conversation with Sherlock.

Dean followed Sam's gaze again. "Oh them again. Maybe we should talk to th—"

"Nope no we don't need to do that," Sam said hastily.

"Come on Sammy, get past the social awkwardness and live a little," Dean said.

"Nope," Sam said. Dean just sighed.