You Discuss Having A Baby

Start from the beginning

"What do you think? Do you think we'd have kids babe?" You found it so difficult not to say anything right there and then, and see everyone's reaction. Ryback placed a hand on your lap, looking straight into your eyes.

"Yeah of course we will, I couldn't imagine anything better for my future." He pulled you into a side hug as everyone whispered to each other as to how adorable you were, and how after so many years you were both still so adoring of each other.

"Me too." He replied, kissing you quickly embarrassed of kissing you still in front of your family.

Sami Zayn - Sami was home from work, and you were watching TV on the sofa. He came in giving you a quick kiss before setting down next to you. You knew he had sat on something when he reached behind to pick it up. You gasped as you saw the diary in his hand still on the exact same page. He read through it smiling to himself. "Do you still think we'd have children?" He lifted your legs up so they were on his lap.

"Yeah definitely. I mean do you still what children?" You asked desperate to know that your pregnancy would still be all worth it. Despite being in such a long term relationship and knowing him inside out you still had your doubts.

"Yeah I do. Especially with you." You felt your heart rate slow back down again, as you took comfort in knowing he still wanted little children running around your house, or at least one sooner then anticipated.

Finn Balor - You were going round the house picking up all the pieces of Lego that Finn had dropped when his plane broke this morning. It reminded you of the little daydream you had earlier with the child that Finn was unaware was in your stomach. You couldn't wait to see his face when you told him, but you wanted to gold off and wait until you could do it in a proper special moment. "I think this is all of it." You told him throwing the last few pieces into the box he had.

"Can you imagine us putting all this back when our child decides to wreck all my Lego?" He asked you placing the lid carefully on the box. You couldn't help but smile at how excitable he was. "Why are you smiling like that?" He asked you, crawling over to where you were on the floor.

"Just thinking." You told him, as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

Sheamus - You were sat with Sheamus at the local restaurant, when a pregnant woman walked in with her partner. You thought they were adorable, as he was so protective of her. "Look Y/N, that will be us one day." He pointed them out thinking you hadn't noticed them already. "When we are expecting can you imagine how we'll look to everyone else."

"I can't wait until that happens Sheamus." You leaned over pecking him in a public place, intertwining your hands together. He smiled over at you, admiring the couple as the man was the sweetest gentleman ever. It hurt to think Sheamus was desiring kids so much, but you couldn't tell him yet, you wanted it to be the biggest of surprises.

Tyson Kidd - "Is everything alright, you seemed so spaced out earlier like something is on your mind, and you can tell me." Tyson had joined you km the kitchen whilst you prepared a late night supper for the two of you. "I mean, are you hurt, has someone upset you, are you pregnant? I mean I'd be completely alright if you were." You felt your heart burst at how you were so close to telling him twice, but now you wanted to make it special. A wave of relief hit you after you knew that now you are pregnant he'd still be by your side.

"I'm fine, don't worry, just a small headache." You painfully reassured him, turning your attentions back onto the food cooking on the oven hob.

Neville - You and your best friend were still sat on the sofa, as you offered her a few drinks in a secret celebration. Neville had gone to shower, and then came back down to join the two of you on the sofa. You were watching Love Actually once again. "This films great." Neville surprisingly exclaimed. "You know one day I'm going to marry you, and one day I'm going to have kids with you, and one day I'll grow old with you, and throw our grandchildren their own birthday parties." You looked at your friend who winked at you without Neville noticing and asking questions of what you were both on about.