Oh My God That's Kimi Raikkonen

It was soon 6.45pm and I was as ready as I'll ever be for Nico to come and collect me. I had assumed that we would have been travelling with Laura and Paul too, but Laura had text me in the meantime to say they had already had a call that their car was downstairs. This made me incredibly nervous. Still there was nothing I could do, so I looked myself over in front of the mirror. Taking a breath I smoothed down the soft satin of my white floor length gown. I must admit I felt like a million dollars in it. I saw it in a boutique in the city and I knew I just had to have it. It was simple, with spaghetti straps, a medium drop of the neckline, meaning I didn't have to wear a bra. It clung to my waist and hips, then dropped passed my thighs delicately to the floor. I had opted for a g-string too as I didn't want any VPL and knew it would have shown up on any photos that may have been taken. The silver glitzy shoes I had purchased the day before held my feet snugly, and quite comfortably I might add. My make up was pretty classic too, dramatic dark eyes, using mostly blacks and greys, no blush as I didn't need it, a smattering of false individual lashes and a nude lip to finish the look. And my hair I had decided to style back, opting for a sleek quaff, being thankful that the small roots I had seemed to compliment my controversial style. I just hoped I looked okay for Nico...

Knock knock. He was here. I jumped a little in anticipation. He was a few minutes early, but I didn't mind. "Coming!" I called to the door, slipping on a white gold and diamond bangle I had and grabbing my white clutch, I headed to the door.

"Hi" I smiled at him as I opened the door. Oh my, did he look handsome! Dressed in classic black tux, complete with black bow tie, his dirty blonde hair ruffled to perfection as always and he was cleanly shaven I noticed. "Hi" he smiled back at me as I stepped out of my room to close the door.

I turned back around to him and noticed him staring at me. "Is everything okay?" I asked, hoping I didn't look bad. He must have seen the look on my face as he shook his head, "no, not at all...you just look absolutely stunning" he said, looking me up and down. I found myself blushing. "Well, I have to step up my game if I'm joining you tonight" I replied without engaging my brain. He chuckled; "I think that maybe I am having to step up my game" he smiled, holding his arm out to me. I smiled, looking down at it, "shall we?" he asked kindly, making me smile. I nodded and took it and we walked down to the lift.

..................

We flew down to the lobby, where we headed on out to the awaiting car. We chatted in the lift about nothing in particular, apart from Nico apologising for being early and he should have informed me somehow in case I wasn't ready. Now that I was here with him, I wasn't worrying about what to talk to him about, like I was whilst I was showering. Although the times we had spent together alone so far we never had an awkward silence. I guess I was feeling a little pressure as this was a public thing we were attending together. Although it was definitely me that was applying said pressure, not Nico in the slightest. I really needed to do what Paul said and bloody relax!

The driver of the long black sleek Mercedes opened the door for us with a nod. "Good evening miss, Mr Hulkenberg"

"Good evening" I smiled sweetly, hearing Nico echo my words as he hung back a little. I turned to him a little, expecting him to climb into the car first. "After you" he ushered me gently, briefly touching the bare skin on the small of my back with his soft fingertips. My body instantly bumped up with chills, I hoped he didn't see that. I smiled at him and nodded and then slipped into the car as gracefully as I could.

................

After Nico climbed in beside me from the other side of the car, we were on our way. I watched out of the window as the buildings flew passed, my nerves beginning to bubble up a little. "Are you okay?" I heard Nico ask softly, causing me to look over to him. His face full of concern, with a nervous smile on his lips. I took a breath and nodded, "just a little nervous" I finally admitted to him. he smiled and nodded back at me, "you'll be okay" he said, I noticed he hesitated on touching my hand, and thought better of it, and gave me a settling smile, "once we get inside it's like any other dinner, besides, you know most of the people in there anyway." He told me, which was true. I nodded, "and if you want to leave, let me know and I will take you home" he added. "Thank you" I smiled at him to which he gave me a little wink. Shit, here comes the blushing... "Mr Hulkenberg, we are here sir" the driver interrupted us, thankfully at the right moment; I didn't want him to catch me blushing again!