Trapped in a Nightmare

"AHHHHH SHIT RUN!!!" Dustin yelled as started to run everywhere. Hopper pulled out a gun and shot at the giant slug. It barely affected the slug, it only made it slow down. Will never ran so fast in his life. Hopper shot the slug in the head and it instantly died. "M-my family THEY WERE IN OUR CASTLE THEN THERE WAS A WORM THING A...AND" Will was panicking. "ok....we are going back and saving your family" Hopper said trying to calm him down. They walked to the words as Hopper pointed a gun out for any threats. "HURRY UP!" Will said as he ran further in the woods. "WILL!!!!" a voice said. Hopper ran to see and it was will's mom and brother. Will hugged them both as they cried hard. Mike smiled but all he could think of was Eleven. "Now lets get out of here quick" Hopper said. They walked back to the house and pushed on the sludge, it wasn't even a portal anymore. "Why isn't it working?!" Johnathan said. Hopper then looked very worried. "I-I don't know" Hopper said. Will then started to focus on the sludge. His eyes darkened and started to glow with darkness. He raises his hand and suddenly the wall started to crack open. Will then passed out and bled in his nose. His mom picked him up and they ran back into their dimension. Johnathan then ran in with Lucas. Dustin went in by himself and Hopper told Mike to go. Mike stepped towards the portal then stopped. "KID GO!!!!" Hopper yelled. Mike shook his head with tears. "I need to save Eleven!!" He yelled. The portal then sucked Hopper in and it exploded. The portal closed with Mike still in the upside down. He got up and wiped his tears. "I am going to find you Eleven, I promise"