yuuri's last letter

Dear Viktor,

Im sorry, but this will be my last letter to you. Ive tried very hard but i cant do it anymore, my walls are breaking down and im afraid my mask will crumble, Viktor please dont blame yourself, but........

I cant do this anymore, i cant keep forcing smiles or lieing to my family and friends and telling them im fine when really im not, i know what youll say, but ive already lost my battle.

This will be the last letter i ever send, because i wont live to see the sun, im sorry that i couldnt do better, im sorry im a failure, but i just had to, the world will keep turning without me, my family will miss me but they will soon go on without me, nothing will change, except i wont be here when you come back.

Please....dont blame yourself, its my decision i did this to myself, its not your fault, you had nothing to do with  this, its just....the pills wernt working, and the therapy was going no where, itll be better this way, you can go back to being a skater and go against yurio,  you can find a nice girl and start a family with adorable kids, i wont be holding you back anymore.

So once again dont blame yourself, and im sorry.....

I Love You, sincerely Yuuri.

*the next morning yuuri was found dead in his room, his wrists were slit all the way up his arms were cuts spelling out 'im sorry, Vitya' his funeral was a couple weeks later, viktor was heart broken he spent years trying to figure out why yuuri did it, until he found the letter, he did blame himself but he did what yuuri wanted and became the best ice skater the wold will ever know, but he could never get over yuuri's death, so when he grew old and was on his death bed, he smiled and is last words were "im coming home my love" then he fell into a peaceful sleep that he would never wake up from but he died with a smile because he knew he would soon be reunited with the one he loved*