PART 1 -man thinking how to defeat a powerful monster

One day there was a man living in a barn and farm and his name is "Joey".His neighbors and parents always tell him not to go outside their house because there is an undefeatable and a powerful monster and that is a "ASWANG".Another day had passed and all men who attacked him died because when they get near the monster ,the monster says a magic word and when he tell "die to all people who always attacked me and the people who attacked him died,that's why it is so impossible for a person to kill that monster.Then the other following days Joey thinks of a plan to kill that monster and then when he was done thinking about his plan he sneaks out while his parents are sleeping and neighbors are busy watching television and then he saw the monster pooping underneath the mango tree he sneaks behide the monster and the monster walked away and went on its own house far far away then Joey saw a log and grabbed the monster's poop with the log and he followed the monster for him to be able to know where is the monster's house is ,when the monster went inside its own house Joey spread the monter's poop onto his door and then he knocked and the monster opened his door and telled "whoever owns this poop will die but he did not tealize that he own the poop so he disappeared and was sorry .Joey went home and annoince his good news that he defeated the monster so their neighborbors were happy especially Joey's family and also himself was proud.And they live so peaceful and happy.

The end.