chapter 11

***Still Conners POV***

She looked at me and her image hardened.

"You've been out for 3 days bitch wake up fatty" I smirked and walked out.

               ***At the library***

I printed 300 pictures of both bleach and Fatty's out. I drove back to school when it was over. "Nasty Bitch I whispered putting the 2 pictures in her locker.

I taped a bunch to the brick walls, locker room, and bathrooms..since I had some left over from going locker to locker.

then I just left.

                               ***Next Day***

***Riley's POV**

Damn I thought I would die that time.

I threw my hair Ina messy but, put on Nike sweat pants and a loose sweater.

I ran to my car and drove to school.

                              ***At school***

I got weird looks and giggles and people laughing at me...I went to my locker and 2 papers flew out. I picked them up and I was speechless...a tear came out of my eye.

"Away is wittle wriley crying" I looked over and saw Kayla. the rest of the girls laughed at me and the boys did too.

"Who did this I asked whipping away the tears"!! "I did fatty" I seen conner smiling and laughing his ass off.

Then there was a group of kids surrounding us. a bunch of guys that looked like football players surrounded me.

I felt a punch to my left cheek, and then I was being kicked stomped on punched and even punched in the stomach. Conner held onto my arms so they could do it.

I starting coughing up blood. Conner let go of my arms and I feel to the ground.

Conner kicked,Punched,Scratched,spit on, and even slapped he aimed for my face and stomach. When he was done then there was all the girls who jumped in and did the same thing as conner.

Only one didn't which was the red head, I felt a crack to my head..my head was being bashed into the locker, and on the floor. I couldn't feel it anymore so I just let my arms fall.

I couldn't see anything or speak or move, they just kept hitting over and over.

I whimpered and felt one last kick to the face.

They all left leaving me behind bleeding to death I cryed for help but nothing came out of my mouth. I could NOT SEE anything my eyes are so swollen shut.

I tryed crawling to something somewhere but didn't make it. "Oh my god I'm so sorry this happened"! she whispered

Someone picked me up and ran somewhere.

"Keep your head up so I know your alive woman!"

I did as the girl was told but I couldn't my head feel and everything went black again.