Chapter 2

*Talia’s P.O.V*

I don’t want to be touched or comforted by anyone other than my boyfriend. I wasn’t trying to be mean to the boy I just don’t want to talk to anyone about my problems even if talking about them does help I don’t want it. I’m finally allowed to go see Tyler, and I’m still shaking from earlier as I walk into his room.

“Hey babe.” He greets cheerfully while opening his arms wide out. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. We stayed in a hug for a little bit till he pulled his head back to look at me, “I love you so much,” he said as he ran his fingers through my hair, and then he leaned his forehead on mine “you know that right?” I looked up at him with a smile tugging onto my face “Yes I do, but I love you more.”

We sat in the hospital room for a couple hours just talking and having as much fun as you can in a hospital. Tyler was in the middle of telling me a story, but for some reason I was just thinking about that boy from the waiting room. I don’t know why I can’t shake him from my mind maybe it was because he looked familiar?

“Talia are you even listening?” Tyler looked at me amused to see that I was embarrassed that I wasn’t listening. “What were you thinking about?” he asks me with a smirk on his face. I just shrug my shoulders “Nothing really, just thinking.”  I can’t believe I wasn’t listening to him talk, and that I just lied about what I was thinking. Why was I thinking of him? He wasn’t special, so why is he on my mind?

I stand up and go over to him to say goodbye. Tyler pulls me in for a long kiss, and I can’t help but feel sad because I don’t get him to myself 24/7 I only get him for like 4 hours a day, and I know that it might seem like a lot, but it’s not enough when he’s laying in a hospital bed. I run my fingers through his hair, “I love you.” I kiss his forehead, and when I look back at his face I can tell something is wrong. My face starts to fill with worry, “What’s wrong? Are you ok?”I ask frantically. He looks at me forcing a smile and says “We will talk about it tomorrow go get some sleep you need it.” I hesitantly back away and leave his room.

As soon as I’m on the other side of the door I break down. I’m crying really hard and my blurry vision is making it hard for me to walk down the hallway. I stand in the hallway crying, and the workers are used to it so they just let me cry. I hear someone running down the hallway, and I know they are running towards me because I can see a blur through my tears. I don’t move though I just stand there, and then I feel someone embrace me. They wrap their arms around me hugging me. I have no clue as to who it is because the only person I’m close to is Tyler and it sure as hell isn’t him.

It’s defiantly a guy who is hugging me, and that’s when it clicks. It has to be the boy from the waiting room earlier. He sits me down next to him against the wall in the hallway. I want to get out of his embrace, but it feels so warming to have comfort. I never get comforted when I’m crying I mean Tyler is comforting but I don’t cry when I’m with him it would waste the time I have with him.

I decide not to fight out of his grip, and lash out on him like I did before. I lean my head onto his shoulder and I just cry some more. He has his arms around my body and he’s rocking side to side. His chin is propped up on my head, “It’s going to be ok Talia I’m here for you,” he starts rubbing my back “Shhhh.” He whispers into my ear.

I want to pull away because I have a million questions for him. How do you know my name? Who are you? Why are you comforting me? What is your name? Why do you even care? Instead of asking any of those I just stay in my position calming myself back down trying to breathe correctly again. I start to get quiet and back to normal. He pulls away from me and looks at me wiping the tears away that were still on my face.  It’s silent for a little while we just stare at each other, and I decide to ask him one of my questions.

“What’s your name?” I ask nervously looking down at my lap. “Why?” he asks curiously. I’m kind of taken back by his reaction I don’t see why he can’t just tell me his name, “I don’t know I was just wondering I mean you know my name.” I say shrugging.  

*Harry’s P.O.V*

She really doesn’t know who I am. I rather keep it that way because I don’t want her to run off she defiantly seems like that type to not like celebrities. I feel weird for not being open with her especially about my fucking name like it shouldn’t be a big deal, but of course it is for me.  She is so beautiful, and something about her really makes me want her. I just want to be the one to comfort her when she’s crying and I want to be the one to make her feel better.

I look at her and shake my head, “I’m sorry my name is Harry,” I say reaching my hand out for her to shake, “And I know your name because a nurse told me, and I’m here at the hospital doing charity work if you were wondering that too.” Talia smiles and shakes my hand, “Well it was nice to meet you Harry, and thanks for helping me but I have to go.” She stands up and smiles one more time and walks away. “Bye Talia I’ll see you tomorrow!” I shout down the hall.

Maybe this could work I can keep the whole famous thing a secret.

*Authors note*

It would mean the world to me if you told your friends about this fanfic and if you voted. When I get votes it makes me happy and want to continue writing. I would also like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZAYN I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE IS MY WORLD. I love you guys!-Maddie