The Sacrifice And Aurora Tom Is Born

Vinicius, Cherri, Bumble, Kakino, Sunako, and Salobu Looked At The Other Mascots, They Were All Seemigly Dead After The Blast Of The Fire Dragon. Vinicius Thought Flamuna Won, But He Realizes He Has One Last Shot. "If I Can Use The Aurora Final Sunlight Wave, I Can Destroy The Dragon, I Know It Costs My Life, But It Is The Only Way" Vinicius Thought. Guys, Stay Here He Said. What Are You Gonna Do? Bumble Said. Vinicius Just Turned Back And Smirked. Trust Me, Its Gonna Work He Said Before Flying To The Dragon.

Vinicius Got In Front Of The Dragon, The Dragon Roared. Vinicius Said In His Mind "This.....Is My Final Hope". Then Vinicius's Emblem And The Aurora Rings Glow, Flamuna Looks At The Action. What?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE HYBRID!. I Am Using All My Strenght And Powers To Save My Friends Vinicius Said. Aurora...Final...Sunlight...WAVE! Vinicius Shouted. Then Vinicius's Emblem Showed In Front Of Vinicius, Tom Wakes Up And Sees Vinicius In Front Of The Dragon. VINI! He Said. The Other Mascots Wakes Up And Sees Vinicius As Well. What Is He Doing?! Colin Said. He's Using All His Strenght Waldi Said. Vinicius's Eyes Glows White And Shouts Out, Releasing All His Strenght And Powers, Everyone Had To Cover Their Eyes.

VINI! Cheri Said. The Dragon Finally Dissolves In The Blast And Flamuna Escapes. The Light Fades Out, Vinicius was completely damaged. He breathes out slowly in exhaustion, he is relieved. Flamuna's forth plan has failed. Haha....ha....i.... did it Vinicius said. Then Vinicius Began To fall straight down to the Ground, He Transformed Back Into His Original State In The Process. VINICIUS! Tom Shouted. Oh No Aliz Said. I'll Catch Him Sumi Said. Sumi Flies To Vinicius And Catches Him On His Back, Sumi Lands And Put Vinicius On The Ground, Who Was Wheezing, The Other Mascots Ran To Him.

Vinicius? Can You Hear Me? Tom Said. Vinicius slowly opened his eyes and coughing at the same time, His Eyes Were Pale Blue. T...T...Tom? Vincius Said. Cheri Tugged Sooka's Hair To Get Attenion. Sooka, Will Vini Be Okay? She Said. I Don't Think So, Cheri Sooka Said. Oh No Bumble Said. Come on vini please Tom Said. I...I don't think I can m...m...move or.........o...or Said Vinicius. Come on Vini get up don't do this!!! Said Tom as he was shaking Vinicius. T..Tom, I...I just wanna s...s...say that y...y...you made me a...a...a boa vida a...and I'm so happy Vinicius Said. B..But Vini....You Promised Tom Said. I Believe....Y....You Can Save The E....Earth Tom a...and t...the others as well Vinicius Said. I love you Tom Said Vinicius. then Vinicius's other hand lifted up Slowly Tom held his and as tight as he possibly can. a..and the rest Said Vinicius I love you too Vini Said Tom. Vinicius did his last breaths and slowly closed his eyes. Then his hand fell on the ground. Everyone Gasped Vini?, Vini are you still there?, Vini?, VINI!!??!!?? Said Tom. No no no Vini please get up!" Said Tom as he was shaking Vinicius. Vini! Vini! Tom Said. then Tom sobbed, everyone was looking and they felt bad for Tom and Vini. Kindness To Him Was Nothing But Garbage Flamuna Said. Tom slowly goes from being sad to angry, as if something was telling him to stand up for himself. you done it, You Done It!, YOU DONE IT NOW FLAMUNA! Tom Shouted.

Tom's Eyes Then Glowed White And The Aurora Rings Floated Up With Him. Then a small circular-shaped explosion of Blue colors erupted out of Tom, Everyone Covered Their Eyes. Everyone saw that Tom was Standing There. His head of leaves turned light green, His Boots And Gloves Turned Blue , and a blue particle aura was ignited, moving his large wings along. WHAT?! HOW ARE YOU....? Flamuna Said. Then, with a flap of his wings, Tom blasted off towards the goddess, and as Flamuna saw, her speed had increased to a dramatic degree, zipping across with the velocity of a single bullet. What In The--Flamuna Started. But Caught off guard by her speed and before she could do anything, Flamuna was met with an immediate swinging hoof to the face. With Tom's fist digging into the side of her face, she felt that it was much stronger than before, going so far to damage the insides of her head. As she was feeling the effects of the plant fusion's punch, her head was being forced back, with ripples going across her cheek.

The end of the punch sent the goddess flying back to a violent degree, looking as if the beak of a flying supersonic jet had just hit her. With her opponent flying away, in the middle of it, Tom took off again, speeding off to her and landing another super punch on her that catapulted her to Tom's left. With a face full of rage and fury, the plant fusion launched himself once more, following the flying goddess with the intent of never letting her fight back.