1.

*let's just pretend that he was 14 in that pic*

kian lawley ;

It's been 10 years since I lost my best friend in the woods. I lost him on December 26th of 2006 when he was just fourteen years old. We would always play in the woods because it was across the street from our houses, we were living together because his mom had left her husband and she had nowhere to go. We've put flyers up and we've never stopped looking for him, bad thing is we can't use a picture from 10 years ago because he's grown up now so we don't know if the person made him cut his hair or if he changed his hairstyle or if his face looks different , that's if he's even alive.

I've had hope every single day and I pray to GOD every night that he'll come home. I keep dreaming about him knocking on my window, his mother moved out to Los Angeles and I continued to stay in Texas, just in case he comes back. I always go in the woods and I just hear his voice although he's never really there. I sometimes feel like it's my fault, I'm the one who told him to go further and hide because I always find him too easily. I should have never said that someone took him or he got lost.

Every since he's been missing, I've been sleeping less and keeping my eyes open at every giving moment. At this point I was the only one who was looking for him because his mother thinks that he's dead, so she doesn't see a point in trying anymore and she doesn't wanna have to ID his body if they do find him , that's what she's trying to avoid and my mother thinks that I should continue my search and sometimes she even helps me.

I was blamed for his disappearance and they sent me to trial for it, but it was thrown out a couple weeks later and I was set free. There's no way that I could ever hurt my best friend, I'm not that type of person and why would I ever want to hurt..my boyfriend.

FLASHBACK.

I was on jc's back as he walked us across the street into the woods. The streets were always empty around here and we didn't mind it at all, it gives us the motive to play in the streets and play in the woods. There's no secret that snakes and deer and other types of animals live out here, but we're into that kind of stuff, we're very adventurous. It was 5:30 pm so It was close to getting dark, but our parents didn't mind. We know what time to come home and besides, we always keep a knife with us and that's the good thing, we can definitely handle ourselves and besides, my boyfriend can protect me. He told me that from the beginning. Doesn't matter if we break up or not, he'll always care.

''Okay.'' he let me down gently. He pinned me against a nearby tree. ''should I count first or you?'' I gave him a quick peck on the lips. ''I'll count first'' I told him.

''Alright.'' he kissed me a couple of more times. ''I love you, but I don't think you're gonna find me quick this time.'' he laughed as he ran off.

''I LOVE YOU TOO, BUT YOU'RE GOING DOWN.'' I shouted as he went out of my sight.