•1•

Shawn's POV
I was gliding along the rink and then saw my beautiful gorgeous girlfriend standing near the door. She waved at me and I waved back. I wasn't looking so I hit the side and hit my head on the glass. The glass broke and a piece went on my head. I felt warm liquid dripping down my head. I looked at the people surrounding me then blacked out.

Narrator's POV
Camila ran to Shawn and saw his lifeless body lying down the ice rank.

Camila:"Shawn!"

Two boys hold her back.

Cameron:"You can't go to him."

She kept on trying to get out of their grip but sadly, failed. She fell down on her knees and cried.
Paramedics came in the room and took Shawn on the bed. He was taken away to the ambulance. She ran and followed them.

The sirens was getting louder every step. Camila's heart is pounding ever single second. They took Shawn in the ambulance. And when he was in, she thought to herself "Its all my fault."
She got in her car and rushed into the hospital. She followed the ambulance behind. They got there and she got down the car. She ran to the ambulance and followed them.

Camila's POV
We entered the hospital and I ran in following where they were taking Shawn. A doctor then holds me back.

Doctor:"Sorry Ms, but you cannot enter."

Camila:"please let me in! I just got back from my tour and I never seen him for a very long time. Please let me in."

Tears were flowing down my cheeks and my mascara was washing off.

Doctor:"no ma'am, we are very sorry. Please wait at the waiting room."

I walked to a chair and sat down. As soon as I sat down, my phone rang. It was Lauren. I brought it up to my ear and smiled.

Camila:"hi Laur. I am so happy that you called."

Lauren:"I have heard that Shawn, has been in an accident. Are you ok?"

Camila:"Y-yes, I'm fine."

Lauren:"You sure?"

Camila:"Yeah."

Lauren:"Me and the girls are coming, ok?"

Camila:"yeah, that would be ok."

Lauren:"k, good. Bye."

Camila:"bye."

----
Words:372
Sorry that was short. But, I will make sure my chapter will be long next time.
Bye💕