CHRISTMAS!!

I know I'm late but at least y'all got an update.💜💙😋
_____________________
Que POV
It's Christmas Eve and Candy is  making the food for Christmas dinner tomorrow.I walked into the kitchen to see what all she was making.
Que:hey,candy what are you cooking for Christmas dinner?
Candy:I'm making baked macaroni,greens,Lima beans,cornbread,baked ribs with barbecue sauce,dressing,turkey,ham,and red velvet cake.
Que:Damn that's a lot of shit.we gone have leftovers till Valentine's Day.
Candy:I know.but the only reason I made all of this is because both of our families are coming here for dinner.
Que:Oh yea,I forgot.
I went out of the kitchen into the living room and sat down on the couch.I looked over at the Christmas tree and saw the small box that has a ring in it for Candy.Yes,I'm proposing to her on Christmas when we open presents.We have been together for almost 5 years.I waited because I wanted to take things slow with her and see if she was the one and now I know that she is.

Candy POV
Hi I cant wait till Christmas because my family will be here(and the presents lol).I also have a feeling Que is hiding something.But I trust him so I won't doubt him.

NEXT DAY(Christmas Morning)
Que POV
Candy and I just woke up and I can't wait to open presents.We walk down the stairs and go sit down beside the tree.
Candy:I want you to open my presents first.
Que:ok
Candy hands me the first presents and when I open it,it is a new iPhone 7 because I broke my 6.
The next gift is a gold watch
After all of her gifts it was finally my turn.
I gave her all of my gifts except for the small box.
When I grabbed the box I got in one knee and...
Que:Candy,I love you so much and I know you feel the same.We have been together for 5 years and I want to know if you will make me the happiest man alive,and marry me?
Candy:YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!
I placed the ring on her finger and stood up and gave her a hug.

Candy POV
I can't believe Que proposed!But for now I have to go and get ready for when everyone gets here.

When everyone starts arriving.

I open the door for everyone and when they get here we bless the food and dig in.

THE END!!!

___________________
I hope y'all enjoyed this update.and comment how y'all think I did.
MERRY CHRISTMAS And A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
💜Mariah💜