Yuri?!

Victor gulped when Yura Katsuki turned to look at him. She was a lot prettier than he expected her to be.

Her long, thick and dark hair reached her mid-back, she had her glasses on, making her look so innocent and cute. He noted her thick coat and pants that protected her from the cold of Russia.

And with all the thoughts running through his head, he could only blurt out one thing, " Velcome to Russia."

He felt his face burn up. Welcome to Russia?! Anyone could have said that to her! Yura, upon hearing this, smiled at him warmly.

" Thank you, Victor." She said. Victor blushed, she was so beautiful when she smiled.

" I-I vill help you vith your bags." He stuttered, thrusting out his hand to get her bags.

Yura blushed. " O-oh, um, thank you Victor, that's really sweet of you." She handed him her two suitcases. " Are you sure you can handle two bags? They're both really heavy--"

" No, I'm fine, Yura." He replied, holding one bag in each hand.

Yura nodded and turned her attention to Yakov, who was talking to her about their plans in Russia. Victor glanced at Yura's concentrated face as she listened intently to Yakov's words.

They walked towards Yakov's car and Victor loaded Yura's bag at the trunk of the car and got in with Yakov and Yura. Unfortunately for him, Yura sat next to his coach, resulting in him, sitting alone at the back.

For the rest of the ride, Victor and Yura made small talk, enjoying each other's company.

A long car ride later....

Yura stretched her arms and legs as she got out of Yakov's car. She stared in awe at the ice rink, it was definitely bigger than the one she's used to.

" Big, huh?" Said Victor, who came up behind her. Yura looked at him with a smile.

" We are going to do great during practice." She said, feeling so excited and psyched.

Victor chuckled and guided her inside to show her around. Yura felt the cool air of the ice rink wrap around her face and sighed. That just felt so right.

Victor showed her the bleachers and introduced her to the other skaters who greeted her with smiling faces.

Yura was talking to a female skater when she heard someone gasp.

" Yura?!"

Kill me now, this sucks so bad. I'm bad at writing these kinds of stories. *thumps head on wall*

England: *sighs* Rose, calm down, you will hurt yourself.

Sebastian: I agree with the man with the caterpillar eyebrows, perhaps some tea and cookies.

England: *whispers angrily* Bloody twat.

Rose: Shut up you two, and be nice to each other. Anyways, I don't own Yuri on Ice, I only own the story and the plot. Thanks for reading my story, hasta la pasta!

Xoxo Rose