The name of the baby was Camilo Martin Fausti, we actually considered Camilo for ours but I guess that was out of the question now, we could maybe use it as a second name, though.

So, I was next. Everyone expected me to have a boy because so far three boys had been born. Leopoldo, Samuele and now Camilo. Last year only girls were born, Fiorella and Natalia, so I guess this year was for boys.

Sabrina's fiance, Cesare, yes, they had gotten engage, he owned a small sport club for kids. There was karate, tennis, a swimming pool, ballet, badminton and gymnastics. He was thinking about building more so he could offer more sports. I actually thought he had a great job, I wouldn't mind owning a sport club, especially because I love sports.

"Do you really think your baby will be born on February 29th?" Riccardo asked me once he was back, he had brought three plates with a lot of food on a tray, plus he had gotten some bags of junk food and sweets.

"You will make me poor, kid."

"One plate is for you," he told me. "So, you're welcome."

"It's not time for lunch yet."

"Yes it is, look."

Riccardo showed me his phone and indeed, it was lunch time. Antoine was in the study, trying to finish getting the crib together but this time he asked for Enrique's help.

"You never answered me," Riccardo said as he sat on my bed and started eating. "Do you think the baby will actually be born on that day?"

"Not really, it might be born earlier. Any day now actually... even today. It would be cool if it's born on that day though."

"Will you celebrate its birthday every four years?" Riccardo asked with a chuckle. "That will suck! Presents every four years, that will be hard."

"Hmm, yeah. Might be brutal... but seriously, in that case I don't know what I would do. Celebrate it on the 28th or the 1st of March. I've got no idea. We'll see."

"Are you nervous?"

"Yeah... I try not to think about it because the stress is not good but yeah, I'm terrified. The date is approaching and every day I wake up even more anxious and just scared that something might go wrong. There is already a tear so anything can happen, even the doctor told me that it might be a complicated birth."

"Then, wouldn't it better to get a c-section?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"But Margie, you shouldn't worry so much because I know everything will be just fine. I have this feeling and I know it. Things might get rough, I won't deny that but at the end everything will be alright."

"Thanks," I whispered, trying not to burst into tears. "I haven't told Antoine this but I feel so guilty, every day."

"Why?"

"I never, ever, wanted to have kids, I just... I just didn't. So I feel like I provoked what happened because of that, because I sort of alwaus had some rejection feelings and I just wished I could change it... not be pregnant. So I almost killed both of them."

"You didn't do that. Things like this happen, you didn't kill the other baby. You got beaten, that man killed it. And what happened days ago... you didn't do that either. You have stayed in this bed since you got out of the hospital. I don't even know how you do it, I would have gone crazy and jumped out the window. If that's not love, then I don't know what it is, especially you, who just can't stay without exercise for more than a couple of days. You care... maybe you didn't want this at first but you would never do anything to harm a baby. You even stopped exercising all those months ago, which is what you love the most. You knew that you had to make sacrifices for its safety and health. I would agree with you and blame you if you had smoked, drank, exercised even after the doctor said no, or done anything bad but you haven't."