Manik - same with me I also believe in love ...

Nandani - my first priority will always be my family that doesn't mean I don't care for you ...

Manik - yes ... And yes I won't replace my mother place she will be the first women I love her

Nandani - same and about shinning star they are my life don't you dare to speak or to harm them

Manik - same with fab 5

Nandani - by the way do you really love me ??

Manik look at her in shock but after covering from shock he whisper in yes ...

Nandani - about me I don't know I need time to think about I am knew to this...

Manik - excuse me miss this is mine too first time what I felt with you is much different with what I felt for that soha ..

Before Nandani could reply there friends barge in ..

Cabir - I already told you all ye majnu apno laila ke pass hoga ...

Sid -  sorry bro but nandani don't pass time in working hour so...

Alex - bhai smajha kar baat USS time alag thi ab to manik ke sath hai ab Uska dimag kaam par thodi hoga ...

Nandani - done with nonsense and Sid you are Right I don't pass time in working hour I was going through Richard file and Manik was helping me and for proof you can see the documents will be here in 10 min...

Sid nodded and said - OK this is lunch time let's eat ...

Nandani - ya let's go and see what dad is doing...

Cabir - actually they left they were having a meeting...

Nandani nodded and said - what you all wanna eat ??

Everyone tell what they wanna eat and finishing the lunch they sign the deal and left for there home as office hours was going to end ..

In Murthy mansion as soon as Abhi and nandani enter they saw Raman doing sit up and ishita counting...

Nandani giggle and Abhi said not to laugh but wasn't the one who can control there laughter and as a result she burst into fits of laughter catching attention of Raman and Ishita ..

Ishita pull Raman up and Raman too get embarrassed getting caught by there children in such a situation...

Nandani laughingly - carry on mom dad me and bhai are going to our room and when this will be completed call us ...

And both leave while Ishita and Raman get shocked hearing Nandani...

Raman - ab kya karu yaar ishita ab to baccho ne bhi dekh liya ...

Ishita - kuch mat kijiye ...

Raman went to his study room while Ishita to kitchen ...

While Ishita got a call from nyo saying to have dinner in malhotra mansion...

To which Ishita readily agree ...

Fab 5 come there with Navya to meet Abhi and Nandani....

Manik - aunty woh Abhi and Nandani ...

Ishita - they are in there room don't know what they love there always inside in room ...

They chuckle and move to Abhi room .

Mukti - Abhi ( knocking the door )

Abhi ( from inside ) - coming wait ..

Abhi open the door after few seconds and other too enter..

MANAN - MARRIAGE (Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें