Demyx x Male! Reader: Forbidden Love [New Year Special]

Happy New Year Guys!!!!! I know its early but its December 31 at 7:41 in the evening in my home. And the title itself is self explanatory. I forgot to mention in the requesting rules that I can't write gxg or bxb cuz I don't know how to write these kinda stuff but this is an exception for IplierKid who requested this story and after this I won't do this kind of this. Forgive me for those who want to request this. Its feels weird for me (no offence) but I'll do my best to create this story! So enjoy Kupo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac's POV

"God dammit!" I groaned as I watch Sora failed beating Demyx in the boss fight battle. It was typical Sunday afternoon. I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 in my PlayStation console. And let me tell you something.... This freaking hard to beat! Especially when you play it in Critical Mode. I scratched my black hair messily. To be honest, I didn't know how many times I died because I lost count after my tenth game over. So here I am watching my character failed beating the 99 forms which Demyx unleashed upon me.

I sighed and waited for the game over screen. I look at Demyx and he had this small smirk on his face. I watched as he began speak. "Man these bruises are killing me!" he said as I watched the cutscene through my brown chestnut eyes or at least I thought it was a cutscene but I never encountered this cutscene probably a special one. "Don't you know how painful to take that kinda attacks that you thrown at me" he said. I feel like he was talking at me but yet again I'm might be delusional. "You thought you're delusional.... Isaac." I widened my eyes as he said my name and I blacked out all of the sudden.

"Ugghh... where the hell am I?" I groaned as I clutched my head. My vision is kinda blurry at the moment but I can still see my surroundings. After a my blurry sight became normal, I can see that I'm in the cell..... with Demyx of course inside the cell. I blinked many times and rubbed my eyes just to see that I'm not going crazy or delusional right now. "You're in the cell right now. By the way I'm Demyx nice to meet ya!" he smiled at me. 

"I'm dreaming right now." I said out loud as I raised my pointer finger just to prove my point and Also I saw Demyx's confused face. "I will closed my eyes and to prove that this is a dream."

"But it's not a dream."  he chuckled and I ignored him as I closed my eyes.

Demyx's POV

I chuckle as he closed his eyes. After a second, his eyes flutters open. I saw his beautiful light brown eyes that shines beautifully. My heart skipped a bit when I saw his eyes. They look mesmerizing to be honest. "Okay this not dream and probably going crazy right now! And where the hell I am again?" He said it out loud forgetting that I'm in the cell room. 

 "No it's not. And you're in the cell."  I said to him. He snapped his head and look at me with those glimmering eyes of curiosity and adoration? "Also you're kinda forgetful are you?" I teased him.

"I do not"

"yes you are."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"No!" 

"Hahaha! I win!" he exclaimed.  I smiled and caressed his cheeks. He blush slightly to my touch. "You don't know what I've been through just to talk to you face to face without that screen blocking our way." I said affectionately and still caressing his cheek.

"Me too... I wish I could stay here." He said as he caressing my cheeks. I blushed on his sudden action but nonetheless I enjoy it. We keep look each other's eyes with affection. Soon we slowly close our gap and bring into an innocent kiss. We kissed for a bit and gasped for air.

"Wow.... that was... uh..." Isaac felt speechless after the kiss. I chuckle and pat his head. We stood up as I open a portal to his room. "I guess my time is up." I said to him.

"No! I want to stay with you!"  he exclaimed. "You can't, I'm sorry." I gave a sad smile and push him to the portal. "Wai-" he was cut off  by the portal. I can the regret coursing to my veins. I can't really let live here because this a life and death situation. Unlike to his world we born again and again. This not a game in my perspective. Nothing can change the fact that I'm not real just fiction. The game itself soon turn back to normal as I ready for another pain I've been through. I can see Sora felt bad for me. We in this game always felt the pain every keys they pressed. 

The humans outside this world control and nothing can change that fact. Its really forbidden to put a human here because the program itself will erased him from existence. That's why we prevent them from coming here in our world. And now, I'm doing is forbidden.... A FORBIDDEN LOVE.

Isaac's POV

Here I am standing in my room. I was shocked from what happen. I mean literally I got suck in the game! Geez, I wish it didn't have to end so early. But oh well, I guess it will have to wait. I look at my TV screen and there's a message box saying, "Forgive me, Isaac but this is for your own good. At least you can see me whenever there's a cutscene which includes me or I just interrupt you. From, DemDem." 

I smiled as the game glitches again and it went to normal game over scene. Everyday Demyx would visit me through the games and introduced me to the other characters even though I knew who they are but majority we spent together alone. That's how I like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its crappy, sucks, and probably the shortest one shot I have ever written in my life. Usually they go to 1500+ words in every one shot I have written so far. So anyway I tried my best and hope you enjoy it. I repeat this probably the first and last chapter that I will write bxb one shot. No one will request me another bxb or gxg one shot. Please forgive me, its really weird for me to write it (No offence of course). I will put this new rule in the requesting rules. I'm so sorry again, you have to understand.

~AxelFira16~