Sleepover

Mike was pacing around his room eating his favorite peanut M&M's. His friends were over playing Dungeons and Dragons. "I cast the freeze spell!" Will yelled. "Come on Will...a little harsh don't you think?" Lucas said. Will sighed and swapped the spell with an ice goblin. "Mike, come play! You're being weird" Lucas laughed. Mike gave Lucas an annoyed face and started to shove more M&M's in his face. "You guys.....ever think about what happened to Eleven?" Mike said looking out the window. "Mike, I am sorry but she is gone....besides you are missing out on this gam----WHY DID YOU JUST DESTROY MY TOWER!!!" Dustin yelled. Mike went downstairs to get some cheese puffs and soda. "Mike has a been a huge downer lately" Lucas said. They shuffled cards and popped some gum in their mouths. "Well, it wasent too long ago Eleven died and the snowball dance is in two days, must be depres---HA TAKE MY FIREBALL!!!!" Dustin yelled once again. Will started to cough. "You okay Will? You look like you are gonna barf" Lucas said. Will started to gag then stopped. "Dude, you are seriously going to barf" Dustin said. By the time Mike walked in he saw Will gagging. Will then coughed up a slug. "Dude thats nasty!!!!!" Lucas yelled. Will then started to pass out as he saw everything as grey, almost like the upside down. "HELP ME!!!!" Will screamed as he had a small seizure. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Mike screamed as he picked up Will. Dustin grabbed a fan and it started to blast in Will's face. Lucas then started to slap Will and wake him up. Will woke up and screamed. "Will, what in the world was that..." Dustin asked. Will was shaking so much he could barely talk. "I-I don't know w-why but...I think there are worms inside me....." Will said. They all were grossed out but started to look confused and worried. "Dude, thats like some sort of devil stuff" Mike said. "Its.....like the upside down.....when I cough them up....I am in the upside down..." Will shakes. "Maybe if you......MAYBE WE CAN GET ELEVEN BACK!!!!!" Mike jumped up in excitement. "Are you serious? Will might be getting eaten alive by worms and you want to save a dead body?" Lucas said. They all looked disgusted at what Mike said. "I guess we aren't done with the upside down" Will said.