chapter three

It's been a week since the cocert and my date is tomorrow. I'm excited to go with Austin on this mystery date. We've been texting ever since we left the concert. He's so sweet to me and he's amazing. I was getting ready to go out with my dad for lunch when my phone buzzed. It was Austin, not that surprising. 'Have fun beautiful and don't forget, i'll be taking you out tomorrow on a a date you will never forget. Oh and i miss you babe, AC(;' 'I will and i could never forget. can't wait to spend some time with you, SM:P' He's perfect but i don't know if this could really work. I don't want to ruin anything between him and my dad. Their best friends and i don't wanna ruin that.. While i was being dragged out of that thought.. 'I'm calling you tonight though, i miss your voice, AC(:' His texts always make me blush. 'Ok love, SM(:' After i replied to him, i heard my dads car horn honk and ran downstairs. I kissed my moms cheek and ran to my dads car. "Hey dad." He gave me a warm smile and opened the door for me. "Hey belle." "How was work?" "It's fucking amazing. I'm doing what i love and i got my kids. I'm doing great." He sounded so happy. It was weird. "So where are we going?" "My house.." "But what about joulie and kenadee?" He just grabbed my hand and gave it a reasurrinng squeeze then turned on the radio but didn't blast it. "Joulie knows about you and this was her idea. We are gonna surprise kenadee when we get there." I nodded. I hope Joulie likes me. She is kinda like my step mom and i think Kenadee liked me the first time we met when i saved her. 

We got to the house and a strange man opened my door. "He's just a friend and he's here to greet you. We don't believe in servants." I nod and smile at the man. "Well, hello there. I'm john montgomerey. You must be SaraBelle Mason." I nod and offer a warm smile which is returned. "It's nice to finally meet you." "You too." He smiles at me and i smile back again. We walk to the door and joulie smiles so bright and looks down at me. She seems so nice. "Hi sara, i'm joulie." "Hey" I smile back at her with the same friendliness that she shows me. She steps aside for me to walk in and then kenadee runs and jumps up on me. "Hiiiiiiii sara!!!!" She like screams in my face but from much excitment. "Hello again kena." She hugs me tight and then jumps down and runs to mitch. "Hi daddy. I missed you." "I missed you too sweetheart." She whispers something in my ear and then they look at me and laugh. A faint blush creeps up on my face and my head drops to the ground... "Why do you look so sad Sara?" I just shrug. "All i said was you're beautiful." The blush only gets deeper but not out of sadness or embaracment. I'm so used to my axiety that i can't even realize when people are nice.

Joulie showed gave me a house tour while Mitch and kenadee played. They seemed so happy and so together... I felt like i was just gonna ruin it for them. Maybe i was but i think they would've told me that if i really was. Their so nice to me and i just kinda jumped in. Well anyway, once we got to the dinning room, we sat down to eat and it was just filled with good conversation and things about the type of music we liked and how much Mitch and i were alike.. I can't believe that my dad is literally my hero. It's what everyone would dream of. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and it was a text from Austin. "Hey babe, How's spending time with your dad? AC(:" I tried not to smile because i didn't want them to ask who i was talking to. "It's amazing. He's so cool. SM(:" I looked up to see Mitch and joulie staring at me, Mitch opened his mouth to say something but kenadee cut him off. "Daddy, i wanna show sara my room." He nodded. "Go ahead princess." She pulled my hand and lead me to her room. "It's so cute!" "THank you sissy." That warmed my heart a lot. My phone vibrated again. "That's great! I'm glad you're having fun and i'm glad you get to see him but i can't wait to see you. AC(:" I started blushing and kenadee laughed. "Hehe, i can't wait to see you either. SM(:" I looked up at kenadee and she was smiling. "Who are you talking to?" "This really great guy and he's really sweet." She just smiled.