chapter 2

Anna pov

          Usually cereal is the highlight of my morning but SOMEONE decided that they would leave an empty milk carton in the refrigerator. Most likely it was my older brother Matthew. Fucking dumb ass at times I want to hit him with a baseball bat everytime Matt irritates me.  

       I write a quick letter to tell my mom that i'm going to the store to buy milk.

30 minutes later

      "Hi sir where did you get that milk."

     "Over there" he points in a direction.

     "Obrigado" i smile and walk over to where he pointed.

       The way that guy said "over there" in spanish he had an portuguese accent behind it. I wondered why there was a brazilian in spain. So instead of walking to get the milk i go back to find that guy.

After 10 minutes i find him in the newspaper magazine place.

"Hey" i gently tap him on the shoulder.

"Yes" he said as he removed his sunglasses.

I know those same hazel green eyes from somewhere. Its it Mars? my neymar?

"Neymar, Mars, júnior"

"Banana?"

"I missed you so much" I say as I hug his neck."Please don't leave me again." I begin to cry into him neck.

"Banana if i remember you left me for Spain because of your dad's job."

"Shut up júnior, come with me my parents and Matt miss you. I miss you the most."

"Who wouldn't miss me."

"Rafaella"

"She's in barcelona because she misses me so nice try banana"

"Come on I need to pay and you need to put your sunglasses back on amor"

"Mhmmm back to amor already" Neymar forms a smile that slowly turns into a smirk.

"

If you were trying to get me to blush you didn't it puta"

"Watch the mouth banana"

"Why should I..Puta"

"Oh banana just wait."

     After me and neymar pay for the grocerys he gives me a ride because I walking to the market. I ask him a question I shouldn't have asked.

"Why didn't you wait for me like you said we would."

I can see his hand grip the steering wheel until his knuckles turn white.

"Anna I'm taking you to my home we should talk about it there not in the car."

"Ok, how's Davi Lucca"

"He's fine he's staying with him mom Carolina."

"Carolina the blond who use to be my friend."

"Yes, until you moved to spain."

"Aaare you be-being serious or is this a joke" I could help but stutter. His hands grip the steering wheel again and his knuckles turn white again.

"Neymar loosen up your grip on the wheel." He doesn't listen so I say it again.
"júnior please loosen your grip camarada"

"camarada! When did I turn into your buddy." After he said that I simply responded with

"Ever since I found out you didn't wait for me like you said you would. "

By the time I said that we where alreasy at neymars home.