The Cute Savior

Dean sat on a bench, his brother's head on his lap as he slept, well, tried to sleep, seeing as Sam was having a really bad coughing fit. He had to leave for work in ten minutes so he would not be late, but he did not want to leave Sam alone. He couldn't call his boss and ask for a day off. He would probably get fired. He slowly moved Sam's head as he got up and put his bookbag under his head.
     "Hey, Sammy. I have to get to work. Stay here or go to the diner. Just don't do anything that will show what has happened to us. Got it?" He watched his brother nod quickly, then started to walk away. As he walked down the street, he noticed how rainclouds were rolling in.
     "Shit. Hope Sammy'll be okay." He walked slowly to the autoshop, and, when getting there, noticed he was early for change. He signed in and went  to the back to get started on the car he had stopped working on the day before. He was supposed to be done with it by four that afternoon.
      "I only have 6 hours to get this crap fixed. Awesome.."
(Meanwhile, at the Novak's house)
"MOOOOOOOM! CASSIE WON'T STOP EATING MY CANDY!" Gabriel was on a rampage around the house, chasing his sister who felt the need to take his food, or, as he liked to call it, his only means of survival. As he ran down the hall, he ignore the basement door, which, indeed, Castiel was hiding behind. She waited for his footsteps to dissipate, then ran from the basement to Chuck's office. She ran inside and closed the door quietly.
      "Here, father. I grabbed as much as I could. You said this is for his own good, right?" Chuck nodded and waved her towards the closet door next to his desk. He opened it and allowed her to throw it all in, then shut it.
       "Remember, Cas. You ate it while you were hiding. Now, hurry to your room and get ready for work." He kissed her head and shooed her out.
Gabriel was still running around like a chicken with it's head cut off when she got downstairs. He saw her the second she walked through the doorway and almost pounced on her. Of course, he was stopped by Michael who wasn't planning on driving Castiel to the hospital.
      "Gabriel Allen Novak. Chill your shit or no movie tonight." Michael chided him somemore before letting him go. Lucifer walked in, took one look at Gabriel, and laughed. Gabriel huffed and glared at Castiel, who was making some herbal tea while getting her hair up.
      "I hope you spill your hot tea all over your books, ya twit." Gabriel snarled at her. She smiled sadly.
      "It is for your own good, Gabey. You need to eat healthier." She grabbed her tea and walked out the door, Gabriel scowling at her as she went.
      "YOU'RE NEVER GONNA GETTA BOYFRIEND ACTIN LIKE THAT!" he yelled as the door shut.
      "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS ALL THE YELLING FOR?" Balthazar stood, vodka bottle, that he probably stole, in his hand, in the doorway, glaring at everyone in the vicinity.
     "Balthazar... What have I said about you yelling at your siblings. And watch your language." Becky laid the plates of food down on the table and called up the stairs to her husband.
     "Gabriel. Hurry and eat. We have to go to the store." Gabriel looked bemusedly at her, then realized what she meant.
     "School is almost two months away. How did you even get my list?" Becky smirked at him as she handed Chuck his plate and coffee.
      "I have my ways." Lucifer and Michael were watching this scene as if it were an everyday thing, then went back to talking about what movie they were going to see.
(A/N: okay. I should have specified on the info. Luci doesn't live with them. I meant that Michifer is gonna happen when I said he wasnt part of the family yet. Sorry for the inconvience. He is Mikey's "best friend" *laughs hysterically*)
     "I'm just saying that Fantastic Beast would be way better than Moana, Mikey. You gotta understand where I'm coming from."
      "No, Luci. I don't. I'm not obsessed with Harry Potter like you. I would rather listen to a bunch of grown adults pretend to be random Hawaiian characters while singing than listen to a bunch of British wizards." Lucifer looked shocked, then looked aggravated.
       "Whatever floats your boat, Michael." He stormed out of the room and upstairs, presumably to grab his things and leave for work at the diner.
       "Oh Gods." Michael ran after Lucifer as he walked towards the door and followed him outside.
       "Do I have no say in what movie we go to see?" Gabriel had finished his breakfast and was glowering down at the table.
       "Don't worry, Gabriela. We can go see a movie if you want." Chuck was pretending to type on his computer and holding in his laugh at Balthazar's comment. Becky shook her head, grabbing Gabe's plate and putting it in the dishwasher.
      "Come on, Gabriel. We don't have time for your nonsense." Gabriel followed his mother out of the house, glaring at Balthazar as he passed.
     "What did I do?" He watched his father as he burst out laughing.
     "I give up on you people. I'm going to Crowley's."
(At the hospital 'cause Cas)
Castiel walked into the office and signed in, saying hello to everyone she passed.
      "Why is she so peppy?" Aleck, the head doctor, stared at her in disgust as she walked by.
      "Her sister woke up last week. She comes here everyday to volunteer for the kids in the section her sister is in." A nurse said and waved as Castiel said hello.
     "How many children do Chuck and Becky plan on adopting? First Balthazar, then her, then Raphael, and now another? What's the girl's name?"
     "I believe it's Charlie."
Castiel walked into the children's section of the hospital, books in her bag, and said hello to the woman, Anna, at the desk. In a split second, there was chaos. All the children noticed Cassie in her yellow dress, then noticed the bag. That bag meant she was staying for all of them. The nurses helped the children out of bed and into the reading room. Castiel wheeled Charlie in beside the chair she was to sit in. All the children giggled when she plopped down.
       "Hello, everyone! How are you all? Anything interesting happen while I was gone?" The kids smiled, some raising their hands.
      "Okay... Jo?" (that's right, hoes. Our girl is alive.) The little, blonde girl smiled and told of how her mother had brought some cake from her Uncle Bobby's birthday dinner, and her Uncle Bobby came with her. Cas smiled at her, realizing she was probably talking about her neighbor, Bobby, who had skipped on going out with Balthazar the other day for something important.
      "That sounds fun! Anyone else? How about you, Claire. You seem eager!" Claire nodded.
       "The doctor told my mom yesterday that I would be able to leave in a few days if everything went as smoothly as it has been." Being the mature thirteen year old she was, she was very calm as she said this, but you could notice the spark of excitement in her eyes.
       "That is lovely. So, since you will be leaving us, how about you choose the story?" She tilted her head, a smile on her face, one eyebrow raised. Claire smiled.
        "You know what story I want, Cassie. The same story I always want." She nodded knowingly and dug the book out of her bag.
       "Who here has ever heard of Harry Potter?"
(At the autoshop with Dean)
    He glared at his coworker, Azazel, who was working on his own car instead of the Jeep that had been dropped off an hour ago. Dean didn't trust him. Hell. He didn't trust his own boss. He had finished the car he had been working on ten minutes ago and was waiting for the owner to come get it, seeing as they were supposed to be there any minute. He rewiped the car in case his hands had touched it. He heard the bell on the door jingle and looked to see a mother and son walk in, the woman being the owner of the car.
     "Hi, Mrs. Novak." She smiled and nudged her son who was eying him suspiciously.
      "Hello, dear. Is the car ready? We have to get to the store." She raised an eyebrow at him, seeing as he was covered in oil and had a bandanna wrapped around his head.
      "Yep. I finished her about ten minutes ago. Made sure everything was clean and that everything was fixed." Becky smiled at him, then looked at the car.
      "Thank you very much. Here is the payment, plus an extra ten for your hard work." As she handed him the money, he shook his head.
       "I can't take extra money. It wouldn't feel right." She gave him her 'mother' look, then handed him the money.
       "Take it. That's final. Come on, Gabriel. Stop glaring at the boy like he murdered me." Gabriel climbed into the front seat, and, as they drove off, flicked Dean off with both hands.
      "Damn. What's up that boy's ass?" Dean muttered as he put the payment into the cash register and shoved the extra ten in his pocket.
      "Hey, Dean? Can you help me with this? I can't get it to stay in place." Azazel was looking at him with puppy eyes.
      "Quickly. We have to at least start on the other car before shop closes up." Dean helped Azazel, then started on the other car. He was halfway done with it when it was time to close up.
     "Whelp. See ya tomorrow, Dean. Don't die." They walked their separate ways, one to their house, the other to the park where their brother was waiting. As Dean walked down the concrete, he noticed there were two people at the bench where he had hidden Sam. There was but one streetlight on, seeing as no one had the time to fix the others, so all he could see was some person crouching by the bench beside Sam.
      "Hey! What the hell are you-" He had run up to the bench, but froze when he saw the girl stand up. She had stood and turned at the sound of his voice. She stared at him curiously, blue eyes shining, bag still on her shoulder.
       "You must be his brother?" She raised her eyebrow at him, and he was glad he was faced away from the light, for his cheeks had gone red at the sight of her. 
        "Ummmm... Yes? I mean.. Yes. My name is Dean."
        "Castiel Novak." She smiled at him, her eyes crinkling up, which, he would never admit, he found adorable.
         "Well, Castiel. Is there a reason you are with him? Or why you're out so late?" She looked down and started to pinch and pull at the hem of her dress. As she looked up to answer, Sam made a noise, then was coughing badly. Both had walked towards him and Dean started rubbing his back.
        "It's okay, Sammy. I'm here now." Sam's coughs paused, giving him time to ask who the girl was.
       "I'm Castiel. I heard you coughing and ran over here out of instinct." Dean looked at her, wondering what exactly had caused her to learn to run on instinct. Before Sam could say anything else, he started coughing again, but, this time, there was blood.
       "Oh God, Sammy." Dean was worried now. Sam had never coughed up blood before. Cas watched him for a minute, then made up her mind.
       "I could help you take him to the hospital. I volunteer there all the time, so I could tell them your friends of mine, which would get you in quicker. How old is he?" Dean looked at her in surprise.
     "He's sixteen. Why?"
     "Dang. If he was younger than fifteen, they would let him in quicker. I could take you to my house and wait until the hospital is less busy. They never have anyone come in at night." Dean looked at her like she was crazy. She noticed this.
       "What?" She tilted her head in questioning, and Dean felt his face going red again.
       "You're just going to let two strangers that you've never met before come into your house for a few hours? Would your parents even allow it?" Castiel giggled, which confused Dean and Sam, who had no idea what was going on now that he had stopped coughing.
         "You don't get it. I do this all the time. My parents are used to it. If anything, you'd need to worry about Gabe and Raphael."
        "I'm assuming those are your brothers?"
        "Well... I'm adopted, but yes." She smiled, and, this time, Dean smiled back. Sam just shook his head and gave Dean a knowing look. Dean glared at him and carried him bridal style as Cas lead them away from the bench.

(HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME DARLINGS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I KNOW I DID! I SHALL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON!
alternate me: dont believe her. she never post when she says she will.
OH SHUT IT! I HAVE REASONS!
   yeah. procrastination.
UGH! SEE YA LATER, BITCHES!