“[Name]! This is just like my book! They are describing beasts of the muggle world!” “Yup, do you want to borrow it? I still have lots of them,” you replied, holding back an urge to pinch those rosy cheeks. “May I? Oh, yes please! I’d love to study new beasts of the muggle world!”

Without realizing it, you ruffle his fluffy hair, and he looks up at you, surprised. And as soon as those green orbs meet yours, you pull back your hand.

“Oh my God, Newt, I’m so sorry. It was so rude, I didnt kno-”

“[Name],” he cuts you.

“…yes..?”

He then stands up, towering over you, and takes one step towards you. Your smaller figure backs up and you stumbled and sit on your chair as his eyes never leaves yours.

‘What the fuck is this, Slytherin Newt?!’ you screamed in your mind.

Newt rarely looks at you in the eye unless it’s something important or something he’s passionate about. With blood pumping in your veins, you can feel your face getting redder and redder like a tomato.

He suddenly kneels in front of you and say,

“If you want to ruffle it, it’s fine! Some beasts consider it very soft, so I understand!”

Aaaand back to Hufflepuff Newt. What did you expect? Him to kiss you?? The last thing he kisses will be Douglas. Not you. You bet on the stars his love for his beasts is bigger than anything else.

“Ah, okay Newt, thanks,” you sighed, a bit disappointed but still take on his offer.

Your hand goes back to his head, ruffling and petting the light brown hair. And man, it is soft. No wonder even those beasts of his are fond on his head. ‘I bet I can do things with it too,’ you said in your mind.

You decided to test the water and tug on his hair a little bit.

He freezes. But you keep petting, with a little pull and tug in between, not realizing his reaction.

You tangle your fingers between the hair, again, tugging harder. This is like a little game to you, pulling here and there, making sure you don’t leave any hair unpulled/untugged.

Then, you hear it.

“Ah… [Name]…” moaned Newt.

You immediately pull your hand to your chest, not expecting that kind of reaction or that kind of sound from him.

Newt has never been the typical person that depicts pure, untainted, kindness. And the moan that he just did, was not pure at all.

Well, it is pure…

Purely sexy.

He looks up to you, face flushed pink, with beads of sweat on his forehead. As he covers his face with his hand, he silently asks,

“P-Please don’t do that… I… I am extremely sensitive to hair pulling… Especially when it’s done by an opposite sex…”

He looks so adorable right now that you can just pounce on him like a cat on heat. But you wouldn’t do that.

Or would you?

“Oh, I’m so sorry Newt… I thought it might be nice, you know, like, my mom used to do that to me, gently pulling the roots, as a form of massage…?”

“Ah, yes, I’ve heard of it…”

The atmosphere in the room feels like it’s sucking you in. You can even smell the awkwardness in the room.
He just stated that hair pulling turns him on, and it’s only you and him in your room.