He carefully carried you towards your bedroom, and place you on your bed, making sure not to wake you up. He grabbed one of the fluffiest blankets and draped it over your body.

   "Sleep well, princess," Dan quickly pecked your lips and walked to the living room where he continued to watch the movie.

~~~

   After about an hour of a well earned nap, you finally wake up, just to notice you're in your bedroom...without Dan.

   You stretch for a few seconds and slowly make your way towards the living room, just to see Dan on his phone, eating the last bit of the popcorn he made.

   "Dan..." You groggily mumbled as you walk towards the brown haired boy.

   "(Y/N)," His gaze slowly leaves his phone and towards you. He's about to get up and help you, until you sit on his lap, wrapping your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck, slowly drifting off into sleep once more.

   "You're so goddamn cute," He strokes your cheek, and leaves you to fall asleep in his arms.

   "Hey, Dan," You say after your short 10 minute nap.

   "Hm," Dan looks down at you, waiting for you to ask a question.

   "Did you kiss me when I was sleeping?" You look up at Dan. "Cause I felt something soft on my lips."

   "Y-yeah, I did," Dan blushed as he admitted this to you. "You just looked so adorable, I couldn't help myself."

   "You're adorable too, Dan," You kiss him softly on the cheek, making his face go even redder, if that's possible.

   "Fuck...why can't time go any faster?" Dan whined as he stroked one of your thighs.

   "Why, you don't like holding me in your arms," you pouted at Dan's sudden sassiness.

   "N-no, it's not that. I just want you to trust me, since you said we need to give it some time," You looked up at Dan and smiled.

   "Yeah, me too. It's not that I don't trust you, but we've only know each other for a few days-" You were cut off by Dan's sudden yell.

   "Yes I know that! Jesus Christ, do you have to keep reminding me!?" Dan looked irritated, scaring you.

   "I-I'm sorry..." You get out of his grip and run towards your room, not looking back at him.

   "Wait, (Y/N), I didn't mean that," Dan watched you walk away as he sighed in disappointment.