walking in the room

When Casey and Zach left Jasmine and Ricco walked in Jasmines room. Ricco said "what a nice room babe". Jasmine said "thanks babe". Then Ricco pulled Jasmine on the bed then said "you are so sexy". Then jasmine said "no you are so sexy". After they said all of that Ricco pulled off Jasmines shirt off. Jasmine said "are u sure this is right". Ricco said "yes babe im sure". Then Jasmine ripped Riccos shirt off. Then Ricco un botton Jasmines bra and then took it off. Jasmine ripped Riccos pants off of his sexy body. Then the next thing we know everthing is off of every one. Then everyone knows what happen. So after they had some good loving they went to sleep at like 5:00am. When they woke up they took a shower together then they got dressed and ready for the day. Ricco and Jasmine went to breakfast Ricco payed for it. Then Ricco and Jasmine picked up Zach and Casey and they went to the mall. Ricco and Jasmine went shopping together and then Zach and Casey went shopping together. When both couples was done shopping they all net up then they lefted. 

I know this was a short chapter but i didnt know what to write about in this one so the next one is going to be longer so just wait for more and better chapters and more storys thank u for reading my first story.

Papi Ricco (aydm) fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें