-2-

Today is my first therapy session.

I don't want to go, but I'm aware that I have to.

I get out of bed and walk to my dresser. I pull out a plain green shirt and a pair of jeans.

Once I'm done getting dressed I check the time and see that I have an hour to get there. Since it takes fourty minutes to get there, i grab my shoes and look for my prescribed medicine. I take the pills off the counter and a bottled water. I put them in my mouth and wash it down with the water.

I slip in my shoes and walk down the steps of my apartment complex to my car.

Once I'm in my car I turn on the radio. The sound a beautifully played classical music floods my ears.

I was never one for hard core rock, pop, hip hop, rap, not really anything like that. Just classical music. It's soothing and beautiful.

I pull out of the complex and start the drive.

I live in downtown Columbus so as I'm leaving I get stuck in traffic.

I sigh as I move my head to see what the traffic looks like. It's not too bad.

About ten minutes later, I pass the traffic.

----

I walk into the small building. I walk up to the front desk.

"Hi. Your name?" She asks. It's obvious in her voice that she wanted nothing more but to leave.

"Dadelion Lewis." I state.

"We'll call you when doctor Salih is ready." I nod my head and sit in a brown leather seat.

(quick side note. I'm listening to the run and go and it fits so well with what I have coming omg.)

I wait for another twenty minutes when the doctor comes out of his office.

"Dandelion?" I stand up and walk towards him. "Hello Dandelion."

"Hi." I state.

"Follow me to my office."

Once we're in his office, I sit down.

"So Dandelion-" I cut him off.

"Dail." I state.

"So Dail. You said over the phone that you're convinced you're not schizophrenic."

"I'm not." I state with a sigh.

"We'll see."

For the whole session we talk about why I don't think I'm schizophrenic.

"Well Dail. You don't seem to have it. But I can't tell you you don't have it. We'll have to wait a few months." I nod my head. "But thank you for your time."

"You're welcome."

I leave the small building and head to my car.

I head for the grocery store.

---

As in about to leave the grocery store, I see my doctor. Tyler.

"Oh hi Dail. Fancy seeing you here." He says with a smile.

"This is a grocery store. Nothing fancy about it." I smile. It seems only him and writing have that affect on me.

"You do have a point. So"

"Um." I say awkwardly and start rubbing my knuckle.

"Uh, so, I know I'm your doctor and all, but I was wondering if you'd like to get coffee sometime?" I can't help but smile at his suggestion.

"I-I mean, I guess so." I state.

"Sick, so here. Put your number in my phone." I take the phone and put my name and number in it. "Cool, cool. Well, I gotta get going. I have grocery shopping to do." I smile once more and nod.

I leave the grocery store fully happy for once in a long time.