Gumwin Smut💙💛

(Gumballs P.O.V)
(They look like the image above)
It was a normal Saturday. I was out back with Darwin playing Dodge Or Dare! And of course my Ex Penny has to come over and ruin everything! "HEY GUMWAD HOW ARE YOU AND FISH BOY DOING!" Penny called with a cruel smirk "Back off Penny no one invited you!" The blue cat boy yelled. "WELL WHATEVER NO ONE LIKES YOU ANYWAYS!" And the girl walks away. "What the heck man!" Gumball said absolutely fuming "Gumball calm down don't worry about her she's just jealous of us being friends even though I want to be more........" Darwin mumbled with a distracted tone "What?!?!" Gumball shouted in disbelief "OH WHAT DID I SAY?!?!" Darwin said with a heavy blush decorating his cheeks "You said you wanted to be more than friends!?!?" Gumball asked again mirroring Darwin's blush "Oh uh scratch that it's nothing!" Darwin said waving his hands around trying to cover up his obvious embarrassment "It sounded like something......" He quickly looked away from the cat boy, "Just don't worry about it for now we'll talk tonight ok?" "Ok...." Gumball mumbled as they resumed playing
~Time skip to that night~
(Darwin's POV)
  I hope Gumball doesn't want to talk about earlier. UGH!!! I can't believe I did that! I'm so dumb Gumball will never love me...let alone like me! M-Maybe if I left I wouldn't have to deal with everyone and everything.....I started crying. I went to my drawer And took out my razor, "I haven't done this in a long time... I'm sorry... I got on my top bunk and started.
(Trigger warning)
Stupid... cutt
Worthless ... cutt
No one cares ... cutt
.......
by this point I had so many cuts I couldn't cutt anymore...
*door opens*
"Darwin?"
"Y-yeah?" I say trying not to sound like I was crying.
"Dude what's wro-"
I knew why he stopped..... he had seen my arm......
"Why?" He asked choking up
"I-I..."
"Look If it's about earlier, I know you meant it when you said you wanted to be more than friends! But I couldn't believe it! I was so happy but I clamed up because well... I don't know why but Darwin*he grabs my hands gently making sure not to hurt my arms* I love you way more than a brother, I-i always have... I should've told you sooner". " Gumball I'm sorry I did this please don't tell mom and dad and- wait you love me"? "Yes Darwin I love you with everything I have"! *i tear up* "Gumball". "I'll show you".
(Narrator pov)
Gumball pushes Darwin down softly being aware of his arms. He gently kisses Darwin and grabs his waist. "Gumball" Darwin whispers out. "Shhhh" Gumball pulls off darwins hoodie being careful of his arms, then takes off his own shirt. He kisses Darwin on the lips then his neck looking for his sweet spot, once he heard a moan from Darwin he knew he had found it, he continued sucking, biting, licking his spot until he decided he and Darwin were ready. He pulled off Darwin's shorts and underwear and then did the same to him self. He looked at Darwin and saw a cute blush on his face, "you like this"? He asked seductively. He looked away blushing "Y-Yeah" Gumball smiled, He positioned himself in front of Darwin's entrance, he looked at Darwin for permission, Darwin nodded, Gumball(knowing he was a virgin) gently slides his member into Darwin. Darwin grunts in pain, Gumball leans down and whispers in his ear," it will only hurt for a minute" Darwin nodded, He started going in and out of Darwins entrance, he heard Darwin whimper, he leaned down and kissed him to try and distract him from the pain, soon he heard moans from him and started going faster , Darwins moans got louder, "h-harder" Darwin Moaned out, Gumball went harder and eventually found his g-spot and this made Darwin go crazy, "oh god" "fuck" "ahhhh" "I'm a-about to cum" Darwin moaned "Me to"Gumball said moaning, Let's cum together Gumball said, "ok" after a few more thrusts the counted "1" "2" "3" Gumball came inside of Darwin and Darwin came on both of their chests, Gumball licks Darwin clean and pulls out, he lays down beside Darwin and pulls him close gently, he pulls up the covers and cuddles Darwin, "Darwin I love you so much I never want you to cutt again, especially if it's because you think I don't love you" "I-I love you to Gumball, I promise not to cutt again, ever" Gumball pulled him closer and kissed him on the forehead, "And Darwin" "yeah" "I won't tell mom and dad about anything" "T-Thank you" Darwin nusseles into Gumballs neck and they fall asleep.

(A/N)
   I finnaly did the first chapter!!! Sorry if it sucks it's like the 2nd Smut I've wrote... Also if you have any suggestions or smuts you want me to write. Just comment and I will! I love you all very much!
Word count (851)