1

You cuddled your friend you called Buttons, it was a dark night with thunder roaring ahead. "Are you ok? You've been hugging me for the past hour." Buttons asked, oh yeah, Buttons was alive. "I'm scared of Mommy... she said I was ugly..." You replied, your left eye had tears streaming down as your right eye was bandaged. "You're not ugly! Your eye have the brightest (e/c) glow EVER!" Buttons proclaimed before wiping your tears away. You smiled until you heard someone coming towards your room. Your drunk mother swung the door open and glared at you.

"M-Mom!" Your mom was about to throw a wine bottle at you until a knife came out of no where and stabbed her. You were in shock as Button hugged your arm. "D...Did I just-?" "WE HAVE TO RUN!" You quickly hopped off your bed and picked up your bag, you threw clothes in it as Button climbed in. "Where will we go?" "I know a guy! He gave me this body!" You nodded and opened your window, you didn't want to risk passing your mother so, you jumped into the bushes and ran for your life. Geez.

You kept running until you reached the edge of town, seeing a worn down house. Signs were everywhere on the lawn.

"Just knock. He'll help ya."

- Years Later (u r now 10) -

You and Buttons watched as other kids played. You sighed, alarming the demon in your head.

"Are you feeling alright, (y/n)?" De asked, De was the demon who promised to protect you and Buttons. "I'm ok De. Trust me." You noticed a man with black hair and two terrible cuts on his cheeks walk in with the caretaker. "Just pick one and tell me when you're ready." You hugged Buttons close as this man walked around. You had been adopted before and the families always gave you back.

"Hello," you saw the man was in front of you, "I'm Jeff. You seem... different than the others." You looked down as Buttons glared at this 'Jeff' person. "There is a group of killers called the 'Creepypasta', I think you'd fit in." You looked up and gave Jeff a small smile before he took your hand, next thing you know you're walking through the woods to a mansion. "This place is huge!" Jeff was startled and saw Buttons smirking like a little asshole. "What? Never seen a demon in a stuffed bunny?" Buttons asked, you sighed and patted his head.

"Lets get inside before that thing gets on my nerves." Jeff suggested before walking into a tea party. "Uhh..." You saw two boys in totoes and a little girl in a green dress. "What. Dafug. Are. You. Doing?!" Jeff asked, you clutched a necklace that was around your neck as a blank faced man walked in. "Ah! Jeff, I see you have brought a new child-!" You looked at the man with your left eye since the bandage still blocked your right eye, Buttons had his cheeks puffed before he said...

"Back off, sicko!" "Buttons!" You pulled Buttons' ear painfully, he yelped as you released his ear. "What did I say about being rude?" You asked sternly, Buttons rolled his eyes before the blank faced man coughed into his hand. "As I was saying. I am Slender Man. What is your name?" You rubbed your neck before answering with "(Y/n). (F/n) (l/n). Aaaand you met Buttons." You gave Buttons a glare as he stuck up one of his paws while mouthing 'Screw you'. "I see... Come, I'll show you to your room." "Ok..."

You followed Slender Man to a door before he opened it to show a large room. The walls were a faded (f/c) as the carpet was a bit rough. "We'll let you get settled. Stevie will come get you later." Slender Man informed as you walked in, he quietly closed the door as you tossed your bag onto the bed. "It's WAAAY better than last time, right?" You asked Buttons as he climbed onto your new bed. "Ugh. Don't remind me of that CAT." Buttons groaned, you snickered before looking into a mirror, still seeing the clean eye bandage.

You sighed before grabbing your bag and taking out your clothes. You folded them and neatly placed them in your dresser, Buttons was bored so... he went to cause trouble. By the time you were done, you heard Buttons scream as he ran into your room with a... game controller? "GIVE IT BACK, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" "(Y/N)!!!!" Your eye glowed an angry red as you swiped the game controller out of his paws and gave it to Link (IDK how to spell it). "Sorry..." You said after Link took the controller and left. "Are you trying to get us sent BACK?!"

Buttons rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as you sighed, you went back to your bag and pulled out some hair ties and your brush before placing them on your dresser. "This isn't just about you Buttons... You know what will happen if we... no... if I get sent back AGAIN." You said, the fear was easily heard in your voice. "What does De say?!" Buttons asked in an annoyed tone, your cat toy suddenly came alive since De possessed it. "I think we should stay here, you rag doll." De answered, Buttons pulled his own ears in anger.

"UUUUGGGGHHHH! YOU'RE ALL USELESS!" Buttons groaned, you flattened your eyebrows before picking Buttons up and throwing him in the closet, you locked it with a few hair ties. "Don't think about coming out." You growled, De picked up your deep blue hair tie and made some of his fake fur stick up. "(Y/n)?" You looked over to see someone who looked like Slendy, just shorter and with a cut on his head. "Dinner's ready." You nodded as De hopped into your shoulder. "I hope you like waffles, that's what Toby is making every one eat."

"I don't mind."

.
..
...
"What are waffles?"