Chris: (looks at her) it's not fair. The only time we are together is when I'm playing football.  I want to do something fun as a family too.

Madison: (looks at him) you should tell dad and y/n that.

Chris: (looking at the picture) Can I have this one?

Madison: sure.

Chris: (sets it aside and gets another picture)

-2 hours later-

Chres: (on the phone) what do you mean deal with it? She's a 15 year old girl. what can I do?

Michelle: i'm not going to keep being the parent that disciplines her Chresanto.

Chres: well she hasn't come out of her room for 2 hours.

Michelle: I'm pretty sure she will be calling me to come get her soon....speaking of this is her now.

UPSTAIRS

Madison: Mom?

Michelle: Yes Madison?

Madison: please come get me?

Michelle: what's wrong?

Madison: i cannot stand to look at dad for another second. Mom he won't even let me leave the house unless i'm with him, he's changed my social media passwords. And is checking the bill to make sure I'm not texting Sam. It's like i'm in jail.

Michelle: well you are on punishment for something quite serious.

Madison: just come get me please?

Michelle: you know I can't do that. just because my punishments are a little less strict doesn't mean you can do time here when you did something over there. after a week, I'll come get you.

Madison: okay, fine.

Meanwhile:

You: (walk back into the hotel room)

Trey: (laughs) your friends are some funny ladies.

You: (laugh) I told you. (take off your jacket

Trey: (sits on the bed) I bet they are fighting for that Maid of Honor spot.

You: all day.(lean on the dresser)

Trey:come sit by me.

You hm?

Trey: (pats the bed)

You: (laugh) oh. (sits by him)

Trey: what's on your mind?

You: (shake your head)

Trey: really? because I noticed every time Nicki or Stacie called each other Brittany it made you feel some type a way.

You: (laugh a little and cover your face) oh my god.

Trey: what? (laughs) you lived another life as the name Brittany?

You: (move your hand) No. (laughs) (look down and look at him)

Trey: (raises his eyebrows)

You: Brittany was my best friend.

Trey: oh, i'm sorry.

You: (shake your head) it's not like that. She is part of the reason I broke up with..Chresanto. They were messing around.

Trey: oh, I get it.

You: (laugh) Yeah so now that's just a joke between us.

Trey: you mean them?