Teaching a room full of kitsunés

A/n: HEY GUYS. SO, YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW THIS BUT I'M KINDA INTO K-POP.  THIS BEING SAID, I'M THINKING OF WRITING ABOUT THIS BOY GROUP CALLED BTS. THEY ARE GONNA KITSUNÉS. YES, I KNOW THAT KITSUNÉS ARE FROM JAPANESE CULTURE AND THE BOYS ARE SOUTH KOREAN BUT YOU KNOW I REALLY DON'T CARE. SO YEAH, HERE'S THE POSSIBLE PROLOGUE.
-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

"Hello, I am here to help teach the foreign kids how to speak English." I say to a middle-aged woman gently. She smiles.

"Oh, yes. Well you are in for quite a walk. The room you will be teaching in is all the way in the south wing. The last room to the right and all the way in the back of the longest hall of the south wing. I feel sorry for your feet hun." She said as her smile faltered to a frown then looked at my feet. This school is huge. I frowned then put on fake smile .

"Oh well, I need the exercise anyway. Have a nice day mam." I say then walked out of the office. I made a very loud sigh. I guess I'm just going to run there if I don't want to be late. I looked at my watch. 8:50. I got ten minutes. I'll get there in about two or three. I put in my headphones and 'Wild Horses' by Bishop Briggs started to play so I started running. Three minutes later I make it halfway down the south wing's longest hall and slow down to a walking pace. I look at the time. 8:54. I want to make a good impression by being early so I go to a jogging pace. 'Ribs' by Lorde started playing so I started singing with it. A minute or two later, I finally made it to the last door on the right.

I took out one ear out of my headphones to hear crashing and laughing. Then I smell their scent. Kitsunés.' Oh dear. Wait, I thought kitsunés were only Japanese. Guess not. They're not gonna like my werewolf side.' I thought. I sigh, flatten out my dark dress, grab the knob, turn and open it.

I look over to see that they are all boys. They pause and look at me. They snif and growl. One charges at me and I quickly dodge him effortlessly. He ended up slamming into the door and I had hold back a chuckle.  The rest tried to tackle me and fail. One didn't try though. He was act like a child in his own world  [(V) I will tell you which one he is later]. I can tell I'm going like him.

When the other boys got tired of trying to attack me, they stopped. "Are you guys done yet, cause I'm here to teach you guys, not kill you guys. Please, just calm down." I say. They look up with heavy breathing and shocked faces. I'm guessing that they now know who I am. All except from the one who didn't attack bowed. He was still in his own world. "No no no, please don't bow." I whisper-yelled, going to each one of them, grabbing their shoulders and yanking them up so they can stand up straight.

"Why won't the princess let us bow before her greatness?" One asks himself in his head. Oh shit! I didn't mean to read his mind. Goddesses and gods, really need to control these freaking powers.

"Hello, HP!" The one that was in his own world said, not looking at me or anyone else. How did he know that wa- never mind. The others just look at him in disappointment. Why is he the only one who understands what I want them to do before the others and without even me telling him what I  want, (if that even made any sense)?

"How did you know about that?" I say, standing up straight, tall and fearlessly bold with my shoulders back and my chin up. If he knew my secert, that would defeat the whole purpose of it being a secret cause he didn't go through the process that I have made when I tell you a secret.

"Don't you remember... you told me." He said then turned around. At that moment, I was honestly shook.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HEY GUYS, SO THE 7 BOYS IN THE BAND BTS IS AS FOLLOWING. . .